• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest hole you've played

Hole #1 on the "Power 9" at Spring Valley Disc Golf Course in Spring , TX . 956 ft long. With a pond comming into to play at the 500ft mark.

Can't remember the exact distance because they referred to is as a quarter-mile. #18 at Still Waters Farm (extinct). With roped O.B., finishing in a roped island green. Not to mention wind.

I am pretty sure the longest hole I played was the long one at Stafford Lake, but that might be because I played Solitude with 18 in the short position.

Hole # 9 at West City Park in Festus, MO is 1013 ft. in the longs. It's pretty lame, basically a long wide-open walk between 8 and 10 that you throw. I'm pretty sure it's the longest hole I've played, though.

Can't remember the exact distance because they referred to is as a quarter-mile. #18 at Still Waters Farm (extinct). With roped O.B., finishing in a roped island green. Not to mention wind.

I envy the fact that you got to play Still Waters Farm! I spent one day about 4 years ago, driving around trying to find it. (Pre GPS days) For those not familiar with Govan, SC. it's an intersection, and thats it! Now it's gone RIP!

It looks so wide to the casual obsverver but obviously it isn't.

Amazing that Climo and Feldberg carded 5s on it...and a 3 on the 1031' hole 21 is pretty sick too.

Yeah I'm happy to get there in 3 shots. I took a four on there both times but still, no way for a three. Wow what a fun course!! I was the one that got that Valkyrie off of ya to put a face to the name.

There's a private course in Whitesburg, GA called "Flyboy" that features a 1600' hole down a live airplane runway. The runway is bermuda grass, so it doesn't damage your disc, but if you throw it off the runway you're OB. Also you have to watch out and clear the runway when airplanes land and take off, because they have the right of way and they own the property. It's a par 7 hole, and when I played it early this month, I was happy with my double-circle 8. The course is a 27-holer at par 101, and it takes a solid 4 hours to play a round. I highly recommend the course, especially for the big arms and the pros. I was happy with my 116, but Phil Arthur has recorded an 83 out there recently. I don't know what Climo and Feldberg did when they went after the Atlanta Open, but they were probably in the 80's as well. Dude that runs it is named Kelly, and he's a heckofa nice guy.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head I think it would be hole 16 at Kirkwood Ski Resort. It's something like 1200' down a dog leg right black diamond ski run. Pretty fun hole, pretty awesome course.

McIver #23

Milo McIver in Oregon - Hole #23 - 1187 feet from the Pro pad

goes alongside the beautiful Clackamas River...

MiddlePark in IA #8 just over 1000' but what makes it difficult would be the tree canopy that exists from tee to basket...gotta keep it low the entire time (which is a challenge for me). Also remember there were several courses in KC (right after last years worlds) that had 1000+ foot holes (cliff drive, blue valley, wyondotte) those were definitely awesome.

MiddlePark in IA #8 just over 1000' but what makes it difficult would be the tree canopy that exists from tee to basket...gotta keep it low the entire time (which is a challenge for me). Also remember there were several courses in KC (right after last years worlds) that had 1000+ foot holes (cliff drive, blue valley, wyondotte) those were definitely awesome.

what happened to them?

Warwick #18, Long-long. 900ft, and it is three definate shots to get there (at least) Overall, the tee isn't much higher than the basket, but it plays through two tree lines and acrossed a valley.

Latest posts