• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Longest staightest driver with least amount of fade.

Semi beat JLS
I'd say a Z stalker
I have a Stalker.
Thrown a Tee Bird (but not a TL).

JLS has much less fade than those.
Just plain finishes straighter.

But depending on what range your using it for and how beat it gets, it will begin to turn over pretty easily.

keep in mind that Millenium's base plastic is about as durable as Pro or Elite-X. Has a nice grippy feel to it as well. And JLS's seem to be fairly consistent from run to run, even if they're are actually made by Innova for Millenium. I've had a few of 'em over the years. :thmbup:

I see alot of very overstable discs recommended here. For long straight I use a beat CE Valk, but those are expensive and hard to find, so I'm gonna second the Z-Stalker

I haven't read throguh the threadm but has anybody asked what distance we are talking about??
I've played DG for a little over 2 years and my average distance has fone from 150' to almost 300'.
The disc that has given me the most distance with the least fade has changed with my distance.
At 150', it was a Stratus.
At 200', it was an Avenger SS or XS
At 250', it was a Crush
At 300' it's an SL.
Anytime you ask how a disc is going to fly, always state your distance goal.
If you throw a Stratus 100', it will hyzer out.
At 200', it becomes a roller.

At your range it definitely sounds like a TL, beat Teebird, or worn z-stalker. I throw 350-375 and a TL and Stalker will turn too much on me, but a beat teebird flies nice and straight.

I haven't read throguh the threadm but has anybody asked what distance we are talking about??
I've played DG for a little over 2 years and my average distance has fone from 150' to almost 300'.
The disc that has given me the most distance with the least fade has changed with my distance.
At 150', it was a Stratus.
At 200', it was an Avenger SS or XS
At 250', it was a Crush
At 300' it's an SL.
Anytime you ask how a disc is going to fly, always state your distance goal.
If you throw a Stratus 100', it will hyzer out.
At 200', it becomes a roller.
Excellent point!

i know a kid that throws a pro line monster on a turnover hole and wonders why he always goes left...i try to tell him every time he's throwing the COMPLETELY wrong disc for that, but he swears he's done it before :\ yeah right

The River flies pretty straight with minimal fade. Good for about 300' of power. Anything more than that and it gets flippy.

JLS is good if you're maxing around 300' If you throw much further than that it starts to get squirrely. The Teebird would go straight with a pretty hard fade at that distance while the TL would probably do a tight little S curve. However, in the long run, the TL can handle more power than a JLS and is more consistent if you start to improve your distance past 300'.

I can get my Stalker out to about 350-375 low and straight. It really does fly like a long Buzzz.

My Teebirds have a little more fade than my Stalkers.

Latest posts