• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Look Out Oregon...

Let me know if you decide to play Pier Park in Portland it's my home course would be glad to show you around.

Good times at Black Butte Lake. :hfive:

Apoth and JMONEY, you are good luck (I just got a personal best score by seven strokes!). Have fun in Anderson today and for the rest of your trip to Oregon.

what a day yesterday!

started out driving a couple hours through dense fog. i was worried it would be nasty like that for golf, but when we got off the highway, BAM!...the sun poked its head out and we played 18 at black butte in sunny, warm weather.:D

it didnt help my game.:(

that course is amazing. tons of elevation change and tight lines through gnarled oak trees.

jimbo was a great guide and didnt call me on any foot faults or make fun of my crappy golf.:clap: and he pwned that course. it was fun to watch. jimbo is a standup dude and a ton of fun to play with. thanks again and i hope to golf with you again in the near future!

we then headed north and played another course (anderson river) on the way to albany. it was damn nice. tight shots and some really mean trees. played better. still off though.

theres talk of dexter today...

if anyone reading this can play, we could use a guide. not sure when. will probably be mid-day. if you can, shoot a PM to JMONEY and we will check messages on his phone throughout the morning.

having a blast and really excited to explore the golf oregon has to offer.:D

Oops we lied.

Goin to williamette and then dexter before they cut all the trees down.:hfive:

wow that was fun.

played with a killer grand-master named john ross at williamette and followed weaktit at dexter.

we aint got nothing like this in socal, iteluwhat. oregon=some really tight technical golf and some beautiful ceilings. many-a-roller was thrown, many a putt missed. but what fun we had doin it.

robin of loxley?:|

looking like sunday we might be playing. will keep you posted.:)

Didn't mean to slack on Jmoney and Apothecary at Dexter but I was having a great round (for me) and my clan wanted to continue. Those guys are solid and Tess is one of the sweetest bitches I've ever met. It was good to have a short chat with them as we shut the course down and I hope I get the opportunity to play a few of the other excellent Oregon courses with them in the coming days.
I love this game more because of meeting people like them and they are always welcome at my shack, as I suspect anyone reading this post would also be.

Latest posts