• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Look Out Oregon...

I didn't know that Sanrio Assistant Managers got two days off a week.

Cool let me know and i will try and make Milo.... Also Horning's want to do the triple treat with yah guys.... Meadow, Canyon. and Highlands. Long day but will get you all three out there and show you the whole place...

Hippy007

were talking about it and are thinking milo as we wont have a whole day to devote to 3 courses. can you do monday?

wow that was fun.

played with a killer grand-master named john ross at williamette and followed weaktit at dexter.

we aint got nothing like this in socal, iteluwhat. oregon=some really tight technical golf and some beautiful ceilings. many-a-roller was thrown, many a putt missed. but what fun we had doin it.

How did you like Dexter? Who was your guide there?

How did you like Dexter? Who was your guide there?

dexter is actually JMONEY's first course ever played. he was my guide.:eek: weaktit was in attendance but we were being sucky noobs and were taking too much time.:\

almost lost my vision. left it behind like a dumbass.:wall:

other than that it was great. some serious rolling hills...then a super tight tunnel or a big hill-top basket with 1k trees between you and target.:D i like courses like that.:thmbup: they are cutting a TON of trees there right now though. not going to be the same course in a month.

were talking about it and are thinking milo as we wont have a whole day to devote to 3 courses. can you do monday?

I can understand that.... would love to at least hit meadow with you cause more info on that course is always great...

Hippy007

Camping at Horning's would be awesome!

hello_kitty_dome_tent_2__02172_zoom.jpg

Oh my GAWD! I love that Hello Kitty Tent!

Camping at Horning's is cool, cheap and running water. The Peacocks wake you up really early in the morning is the only problem and the Albino Peacock cornered us on the fishing dock one time, John was freaked out! I love Horning's. I miss you Horning's Hideout! :)

I and a few friends will be playing Horning's tomorrow. Anyone wanting to get a round in should meet us out there! We will be there by 11:30, and stay all day. Maybe even a glow round on the Highlands after sunset.

weaktit let jmoney and i tag along with him and his crew at whistlers bend today.

dang nice course (though i have to call shenanigans on its 4.7 rating...there were only about 5 tee signs!:doh:). him and his boys are cool cats.

thanks for being such an incredible ambassador of your region.:clap:

/me bats eyelashes:rolleyes:

thats a neat little course. you guys were so quiet! i was expecting woopie cushions going off in my backswing.:eek:

thanks for showing us around. hope to grab another round with you before we gtfo of dodge.:thmbup:

Totally jealous, wish I was in that group. :(

pm me your number and ill give you a call when (ok...if) we head back up north.

whats your schedule like?

You're going to have to go WAAAAY North for me unless I'm planning on heading South into the wonderful disc golf land of Oregon. Pm sent though. I might be heading to Southern California (That's where you are from right?) for my sister's wedding this Summer so I might want someone to show me some courses. Right now only weekends are good until it gets dark later.

Latest posts