• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Looking for a used delta cart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking every where cant find a used Delta cart.... ughhhh.

They must be a awesome cart cause seems like no one wants to get rid of theirs..lol

They must be a awesome cart cause seems like no one wants to get rid of theirs..lol

If it were a Zuca cart, yeah I read on here and see on YouTube players getting rid of those all the time for disc golf either after get the actual non backpack Zuca Cart, the XL Backpack version, or to get the Zuca without the seat as they just bring a cheap camp stool when they need a seat playing with more people then just one or two.

If it were a Zuca cart, yeah I read on here and see on YouTube players getting rid of those all the time for disc golf either after get the actual non backpack Zuca Cart, the XL Backpack version, or to get the Zuca without the seat as they just bring a cheap camp stool when they need a seat playing with more people then just one or two.

What does any of this have to do with his search for a Delta cart?

I have one if you are still interested. I'm in Ohio and shipping may be prohibitive. It's a Delta 10 and it's in great shape. I switched to a backpack cart due to my travelling. Hit me up if you want some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts