• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Looking to play Charlotte 9/14-9/19

Winkler707

I will be in Charlotte next week, Saturday 9/14 through Thursday 9/19. I've played down there before, and will definitely be playing Charlotte's Web, and Renaissance. Looking to see if anybody has any local tips on any other courses I should play, or if anybody wants to meetup to play a round or two.

IMO, I would only play Eager Beaver(or Elon Short) as a warmup/cool down for Angry Beaver(Elon Long).

Hit up Bradford if you have a chance.

Try Bradford and RL Smith. Two of the best of the newer courses.

Might be riding up Monday 9/16 with a friend to get a few rounds in there. I'll keep an eye on this thread and let ya know.

IMO, I would only play Eager Beaver(or Elon Short) as a warmup/cool down for Angry Beaver(Elon Long).

Hit up Bradford if you have a chance.

Yeah, I played it but it was because I was already there and wouldn't have had enough daylight to get to another course. It was fun....

Any good tournaments this weekend, or during the week, I might be looking for an excuse to come down early

I would be happy to meet up with you possibly sunday afternoon or monday and show you around a course or 2. Hit me up if you would like. I will say it is very helpful to play Renny Gold or Charlottes web with a guide since the Signage is not all that great.