• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lost disks - Edinburg, TX

Dawn

Pink-orangish Ringer Putter on hole 3 in the creek of sewage behind the basket
Orange JLS 172 on hole 2 in the reeds

People were certainly right about this course - you lose your disk here and you can consider it gone. Uck. Not to mention this was just after a day or two of heavy rain so the sewage runoff swamp was overfilled and no way was I tromping around in that ungodly area yesterday.

Will try to find them after it's been dry for a few weeks but just a heads up incase anyone finds these!!

Definitely need to sacrifice some distance for control on this course.

i threw one of my favorite discs in a lake once and as i was taking off some clothes to jump in after it, i was informed that the water there was around 40 feet deep.....good bye favorite disc

Hey Dawn, I'll tell my son to look if he gets a chance, he goes by it everyday. I've never played that course, my kids just got me into this sport Thanksgiving. Now I've got a boatload of discs and don't yet feel like sacrificing to the water gods since that's what's gonna happen there. There is a very nice course in Harlingen that we go to play, much better course.

is this a review with poor spelling?

I have a ringer you can have dawn if you need a replacement. Just pay for shipping and it is yours.

Plankeye - That is very generous of you! However, it was totally my fault for losing the disc - stupid mistake I made and that just means I need to get better!! I will probably be getting a different style putter anyway based on some advice I got on this forum. Save it for someone else! :)

I love the community here and how helpful everyone is!

No problem. I figured I would like the ringer for the low profile and I do, but I can't stand feel of the plastic. It feels very slick for what most other d-plastic putters feel like.

I am now putting with flx challengers and d-zones

Latest posts