• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Love for the Gazelle

HmmmK. I understand. you're obviously hording them :D

I got $65 for a new max weight white. That's SKY high and think anyone in the thread will agree. Hell, i don't even think i was gonna get it when i asked for it.

That's one sexy collection you've got there. I'm a tad bit jealous. The only non-thrower I have is a first run Gazelle with the tie dye stamp on it. I'm definitely in the market for an 11x for use on the course though, so if anyone has a line on one that's too beat up for collectors, feel free to let me know. I would post a thread about it on the MP, but it seems like that whole scene would be a waste of my time.

I was lucky that I bought about 90% of my 11x's back in around 2005 -2006 just after they went oop and could still get them for around $15. I figured they would be hard to find some day so I stocked up

I have a Gazelle that I throw on occasion. It came in a DD mystery box last year. Seems like a nice enough disc, it just didn't find a way into my bag.

kMYGpGDl.jpg

^ how much are you looking to pay?

first run? dx bar stamp?

I hadn't really considered amount yet, but I found two 11x Gazelles at Clearwater last night that were exactly what I needed. A little more than "lightly" used, but with plenty of life in them. One flat, one domey. Now I'm looking for a Glo Champ to round out the collection of Gazelles I'll actually throw. I already have two Star, a couple of DX, and the two new ones. I'm undecided about the Pro ones that Innova has in the Factory Store...

The first run I have is one of those beadless DX ones with the Gazelle on backwards. I've eyed a few first run DX bar stamps, but haven't sprung for one yet.

I think I hate you a little bit. That said, if I ever make it to Philly or you ever make it to Seattle we need to throw a round. Just sayin'.

I always feel less worried about my plastic addiction when I look at this thread. :)

I just started throwing Gazelles last week, and I love them. Just enough less stable than my teebirds, perfect for holes dead straight 350-400. Especially useful on straight shots with a low ceiling, where I may not be able throw a Roc.

I've got a nice 10x and a 7x that's a bit more flippy.

Anyone else get glos from the GCC??

I got two. Mostly curious about the "darker" glo material they spoke of. Well they came in yesterday and i'm both unimpressed and confused. One is white glo, pretty standard, very much like all the other cfr glos before it.

And there's the green one :confused:

Not to mention the stamps are really splotchy but i think all the GCC discs are like that.

8481375159_bb9c61133a.jpg

8482467666_f94262c676.jpg

Latest posts