• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Love the new Banner

New Banner?

• Love it!

Votes: 24 22.2%
  • Like it!

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • Meh.

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
While I love the color green, too much is always too much. Most everything on this site, in it's default CSS, is green. To me, this brings a feeling of "drabness".
Says the Okie, where everything is brown. :rolleyes: :|

If I hadn't seen this thread, I might have never noticed the difference. But then, I'M here for the content, cameraderie, and comedy. :D

"Meh" should never be a response to any question, one of the worst responses i ever heard from a human being. America is getting dumber and dumber.

The background needs to change to hardcore DG colors such as blueberry, merlot, dayglow, blurple, rootbeer and bubblegum pink.

^^^I realize its boring in Ill., but easy there, Martha Stewart. :p :D

I really am liking this dawn look right now :thmbup:

Sooo---does one have to have a premium membership to see this banner action, or just be on 'ludes? :D I got nuthin', so either I'm dead or Bill Gates, He Hate Me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I like that the baskets are on a sloped greens for added risk/reward on putts and approaches.

I like how on the most distant baskets it looks like it hasn't been mowed in a month. Spot on.

Got to see this today:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 7.42.00 am.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 7.42.00 am.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 83
It's an improvement, but an even better improvement, as others have suggested, would be to increase the fixed width of the page. About half of my screen is plain white. That's a lot of wasted space, and not exactly easy on the eyes. If you have a good reason not to broaden the fixed width of the page, is there any chance you could let the color gradient at the top of the page fade to something other than stark white? Even gray would be an improvement, in my opinion, but if you could whip up some nice, inoffensive clouds, that changed to a sunset, and then mild darkness, depending on the time of day, then I would be really impressed. All this discussion of the colors of the sky reminds me of the night sky in Houston, TX, which somehow manages to be both purple and green at the same time. If you could pull that off, you'd make me feel like I was back in college again. :)

Latest posts