• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lurk vs. Post

Lurk vs. Post

• Lurk on both DGCR and DGR

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Post on DGCR and lurk on DGR

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Lurk on DGCR and post on DGR

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Post on both DGCR and DGR

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters

bcr123psu

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
The DGR vs. DGCR posts (on both sites) got me curious. I'll admit that I post here but lurk there. And as long as people can vote while continuing to lurk with annomymity, we might get a straight answer...maybe?

Regardless, I'll probably get called out on DGR because this is a pretty off-topic weird post, but I'm cool with that. :)

I was on dgr for a bit but like the format of this forum a lot better. I use this exclusively now.

I post on here a little, lurk way more. I don't post on DGR. Pretty much the only times I ever even look at DGR is when someone on here posts a link to there.

I hate those guys over at DGR, they are all too smart for their own good. I like talking to you guys better, you're more on my level.

Don't hate. I haven't been on the site very much, but there is some real good info from some real knowledgable guys.

That being said, welcome to the site and post away!

You can tell it's winter when we have nothing better than this to talk about. Can't we just start another "is this an Ace" thread instead?