• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Lurk vs. Post

Lurk vs. Post

• Lurk on both DGCR and DGR

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Post on DGCR and lurk on DGR

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Lurk on DGCR and post on DGR

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Post on both DGCR and DGR

Votes: 10 13.7%

• Total voters
I use this exclusively.

At first I only used it for the map feature and course reviews (which would make this a great site just for that).

I than noticed a forum and lurked here for a while, but now I like to post as well.

My main other DG site would be discgolfcenter for ordering discs and just checking the flight characteristics of a disc (as opposed to a forum post of "Disc X is a little faster but flips up real well in wind but isn't as overstable as it used to be)

My main other DG site would be discgolfcenter for ordering discs and just checking the flight characteristics of a disc (as opposed to a forum post of "Disc X is a little faster but flips up real well in wind but isn't as overstable as it used to be)

discgolfcenter is Awesome and by no means am I dogging them, however I wouldnt put too much faith in their rating system. There are several discs that are just not correct. Some are right on however its not fool proof by any means.

A perfect example of this would be the Discraft Stalker. DGC has the stalker rated as a speed 10, that sir would be incorrect.

discgolfcenter is Awesome and by no means am I dogging them, however I wouldnt put too much faith in their rating system. There are several discs that are just not correct. Some are right on however its not fool proof by any means.

A perfect example of this would be the Discraft Stalker. DGC has the stalker rated as a speed 10, that sir would be incorrect.

This is also a good flight rating chart: http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/pdf/JoesFlightChart1.pdf

I checked out DGR, and I want to know something. Why are people posting the same exact threads both here AND there, when in all reality, its THE SAME PEOPLE READING AND REPLYING TO THEM??? Hence why I keep my attention here.