• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mad City Open

beeyang78

Registration is open for the Mad City Open. It is an A tier located at Madison, WI. The three courses used for the tournament (Elver, Hiestand, Vallarta-AST) are top notch. The event will fill up soon so register now. Go to http://www.madcityopen.org to register.

Last edited:
sweet. signing up right now! thanks Bee

Panda will more than likely be there vending at Token Creek on Sunday

Got a new job where Im working 70+ hours a week, 6 days a week and Im on the road. Pretty much the worst possible thing for me and disc golf.

well i guess thats good and bad. i couldnt do it though. i struggle to get through 40hrs of work a week. ahaha

I'll be taking photos for Disc Golf Magazine at Token Creek Sunday. Say Hi. I'll have a camera with a green cube on top (you will understand).

Practice round at token today, place is looking amazing, Larry and the crew working hard and it shows Also saw a lot of work done on tee pad's and fairways at Elver and Hiestand, with the great weather for weekend, this should be (another) amazing Mad City Open! Big thanks to Mike B and Brad W and everyone else for all the hard work!

Confirmed as of yesterday that Pandamonium Discs will be vending at Token Creek. Whether or not I will personally be there selling for Panda is still up in the air but we will be there.

There will once again be video of the lead cards in Open at the MCO, produced by the same pair (Tony and Nadine) that made the very nice videos last year. The featured group in the first round will consist of the MCO champions from the last four years (Adam Olsen '12, Cale Leiviska '11, Chris Heeren '09-'10), plus this year's Am Worlds Champion, Steven Jacobs. If you want to watch live and in person, they will be playing at Elver at 9 AM on Saturday morning.

On Sunday afternoon (approximately 1:00 PM), the top four Open players after 54 holes will play in a Final 9 on Holes 19-27 at Vallarta-Ast (Token Creek). Spectators are welcome at all times, but we really want to see a big crowd for the Final 9.

There will once again be video of the lead cards in Open at the MCO, produced by the same pair (Tony and Nadine) that made the very nice videos last year. The featured group in the first round will consist of the MCO champions from the last four years (Adam Olsen '12, Cale Leiviska '11, Chris Heeren '09-'10), plus this year's Am Worlds Champion, Steven Jacobs. If you want to watch live and in person, they will be playing at Elver at 9 AM on Saturday morning.

On Sunday afternoon (approximately 1:00 PM), the top four Open players after 54 holes will play in a Final 9 on Holes 19-27 at Vallarta-Ast (Token Creek). Spectators are welcome at all times, but we really want to see a big crowd for the Final 9.

Good deal, the videos last year were awesome and the first card is a good one. The final 9 will be fun to watch.

Good deal, the videos last year were awesome and the first card is a good one. The final 9 will be fun to watch.

that card is stacked!

Congrats to Cale Leiviska, Barrett White and all of the other divisional winners. Great weather, great tournament. Hope everyone had fun!

Winner winner Chicken Dinner! Cale Leiviska

1185482_10151619399852476_1127821215_n.jpg

Latest posts