• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Magic Mountain, VT: 4th year and growing

Odd side question: What do other courses do with the discs they find with no number or name and that nobody ever comes back for? I'm thinking about donating them to the local middle school that I'm trying to get DG into as a curriculum after say, a 6-month hold, but I'm curious- does anybody think that's wrong? TIA for your opinions.

I manage the lost and found box at one of our local courses. I take painters tape and put the date I contacted the number on the disc. I'll hold it for a year and then it goes into the donation box. Also if there is no name or number and somone hasn't recently posted that they lost a certain disc without a number on it, I put it in our donation box right away. If a player doesn't put contact info on a disc i don't feel bad about donating it right away. I use these donated disc to give away to new players and for ring of fire when we have a tournament. I would absolutley donate to schools if they are in need of discs.

Last edited:
Awesome to see Vermont getting some love here! Just had a buddy who went here a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. I'm hoping to check it out before it gets too cold!

I manage the lost and found box at one of our local courses. I take painters tape and put the date I contacted the number on the disc. I'll hold it for a year and then it goes into the donation box. Also if there is no name or number and somone hasn't recently posted that they lost a certain disc without a number on it, I put it in our donation box right away. If a player doesn't put contact info on a disc i don't feel bad about donating it right away. I use these donated disc to give away to new players and for ring of fire when we have a tournament. I would absolutley donate to schools if they are in need of discs.

What if lost disc is something total garbage like a Grove or some of the Quest Discs?

Awesome to see Vermont getting some love here! Just had a buddy who went here a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. I'm hoping to check it out before it gets too cold!

It's actually a pretty legit hike on the back 9 so the course def helps keep you warm fwiw