• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Man arrested for stealing golf discs

I'm happy that the disc thief got what was coming to him! They must be buying their discs at Scheels if they are valued at $25 apiece.

Lol I grew up in Missouri and went to Albert Oakland Middle/Jr high which is right in front of this course. It was always a little sketchy in the woods back then 1990's, the course is still on mydream list though as its metal baskets were the first i had ever seen and always intrigued me eventually causing me to check out the game when I saw the same baskets on campus at UCF.

That totally happened to me there. I was on the old course shooting 12 in the longs and I went into the crud on the left. I left my bag in the fairway while I looked for the disc, when I came back some D bag was by my bag. I talked to him and he wandered off; I'm a trusting soul and didn't think anything about it until I got to 14 and noticed I was short discs.

That totally happened to me there. I was on the old course shooting 12 in the longs and I went into the crud on the left. I left my bag in the fairway while I looked for the disc, when I came back some D bag was by my bag. I talked to him and he wandered off; I'm a trusting soul and didn't think anything about it until I got to 14 and noticed I was short discs.

Wow, this is making me happy that I had a couple of people with me when I went and played that course.:|

A bold son-of-a-gun. Nice to see him get caught. The police always inflate the cost of things so they can charge you with a larger crime than it is.

Wow, this is making me happy that I had a couple of people with me when I went and played that course.:|
Albert Oakland is not that bad. It tends to be crowded with a lot of college kids. They can be D bags and do stupid stuff, but I've never been scared there. The guy who I assume took my discs looked like a college kid. I do get called "Mr. Pro" there a lot; that seems to be the local put-down for anyone with enough discs to carry a bag.

Albert Oakland is not that bad. It tends to be crowded with a lot of college kids. They can be D bags and do stupid stuff, but I've never been scared there. The guy who I assume took my discs looked like a college kid. I do get called "Mr. Pro" there a lot; that seems to be the local put-down for anyone with enough discs to carry a bag.

Yea, I'm not saying that I would be scared of getting muged or something out there, just more afraid that I would have to knock some stupid college students block off.

Stealing a man's discs is like rustling his cattle.

You know how they dealt with cattle rustlers in the old West?

193387.jpg

Stealing a man's discs is like rustling his cattle.

You know how they dealt with cattle rustlers in the old West?

193387.jpg

In Texas we still have laws going back to those days. One states that if someone is on your property and you think they're there to steal something (I.E. Cattle) you can shoot them.