• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Maple Hill-not top ten...really ?

Eventually, somebody will give it an 0.5 because he doesn't like the two little dots over the a, and dilute those 5s a bit.

Dgcr could crowdfund a trip for Redneck Machismo to visit Jarva. From what I've seen of the course on video, he would absolutely hate it. After his review of Jarva knocks it out of the top ten list, the Scandanavian dg community could fund trips for RM to tour highly rated wooded courses across the US and give them his personal adjustment.

Dgcr could crowdfund a trip for Redneck Machismo to visit Jarva. From what I've seen of the course on video, he would absolutely hate it. After his review of Jarva knocks it out of the top ten list, the Scandanavian dg community could fund trips for RM to tour highly rated wooded courses across the US and give them his personal adjustment.

It would be cheaper just to ghostwrite it for him. I'm sure we could.

Dude, would you please stop reading my mind.:p

They're like a million times as good, in terms of course bagging to time ratio. A quick one disc round is often more than the course deserves. Good to great disc golf courses are such a hassle in that way: losing discs, needing to worry about lines and strategy, tending to enjoy being there for hours and hours. Sheesh. I'm starting to regret those wasteful trips to Mt. Vernon, Moraine Lake, Columbia MO, Pawhuska OK, etc.

Come to think of it, I should just spend a few months playing just sub-2.0 courses. Then I can complain cuz someone ranked one too highly and I accidently played what should have been a 3.0. Hmmm...

And Stardoggy, maybe this is an awkward DGCR moment, but you're also on that shortlist of DGCR folks that I'd be willing to gamble would make for a fun round of disc golf. Please show me around Wisconsin some day.

PLAY.THEM.ALL.

Also, I hope you like beer rounds. Come on up.