• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Max out your Mojo!

I just received mine today. It looks great in red, and the quality looks excellent. I have a crunch and a Fade tourney. The tourney is a little large for me especially for my skill level (I don't need that many discs). I'll use it when my wife and/or son plays with me. The crunch is the perfect size, but I need two drink holders. It's hot here in Texas. I did some research and decided on the mojo for the quality and the price. I can't wait to use it.

That brown is the one I am waiting for! Looks sharp with the silver quads, too!

Thanks!

I visited their online store looking for a Totem Karma. It was out of stock but they did have the Mojo in Totem... I just wanted Totem so bad I was willing to settle for the smaller bag. And honestly, I'm more than happy with its size. :thmbup:

I figured Id throw this in for you.
P9103756.jpg

I just got it, gf got it for me as an early anniversary gift. Coming from the original innova disc carrier
http://cheapfrisbees.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?cart_id=1269342305.614&product=golfbag&pid=125
This thing is amazing, while not quite built like a tank like my innova bag, its super light and comfortable. I currently have 14 discs I believe in it, and one more as soon as I can throw a star roc in it. Loaded my side pocket with towel, mp3, smokes, keys, lighters, roll of duck tape and small plano box for leds and glow sticks for night discing, and I still have plenty of room.

Last edited:
^^ looks good bro.. man i wish mine had the bigger putter pocket.. but even without its by far the best bag i have owned.. i have had a few lol .. but its the perfect size for me.. i dont have the divider in atm and have i think 16 total in there and could fit more in pockets if need be.. ill try and get a pic of mine too.. i have the brown