• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

McBeast/Raptor Stamps!

Top10z

I submitted these for the Infinite Discs stamp design contest... I think they didn't meet specs or something :(

Any thoughts or feedback on these designs!? I'd love to get these stamped on a disc sometime!! xD

Thanks,
Top10z

:thmbup:

Attachments

• Sockibomb.PNG
    Sockibomb.PNG
    50.2 KB · Views: 328
  • McBeth.PNG
    McBeth.PNG
    59.3 KB · Views: 313
My guess is having McBeth and Ricky within the stamps was probably the reason for the rejection. McBeth I know has promoted himself as a "brand" so they probably didn't want to possibly make him upset.

Your best bet might be to just dye them yourself. I dont want to be too mean but I would just start over.

Also, I was able to find your sources for the art in less then a minute and all I can say is that you are opening yourself up to copyright infringement since you didnt change the art at all.

So OP- did you just copy and paste together different elements of other people's work for a design competition?

Sarcasm Alert!:

Yeah they WAY worse than all the other stamps I've seen on discs.

Have you sent these to Paul and Ricky? They might honestly get a kick out of them...they might even like them so much to have a run of them! One of the many cool things about disc golf right now is that our top pros are still easily accessible for the average player/fan. The worst they can do is not respond.