• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters

bogeyfreetilinfinity

Eagle Member
I'm guessing McBeth will get a fourth signature disc for his latest world title. What will it be? Nova? Mcpro aviars in regular production?

hahaha...

I was just going to start this thread!!!

Questions to help determine this...

-Is it time to retire the Avery Jenkins Destoyer???
-Most likely going to be an Aviar....

I'll go there...

McPro Beasts. An actual McBeast would sell well, for the novelty factor alone.

After watching the Battle of the Eras it should be a Condor

But yeah...Nova

I'm voting Nova too. He talks them up a lot in his ITB videos.

TeeBird: Avery Jenkins, Brinster have fundraiser models but Climo has the regular production signature disc.

Climo has and had a lot of other regular production signature models: Aviar, Roc, Eagle, Firebird, Viper, Gazelle, Archangel, Cobra, XD, Stingray, Vulcan, Pegasus. He now only has signature models of the first four models.

I'm thinking that the Paul McBeth signature Gator sounds like a winner?

I think Climo still has his signature on the Champ TeeBird btw, but I don't think there's any signature on the production run Star TeeBird. Given the popularity of the TeeBird, that would probably make McBeth the most money.

I was thinking the same thing. They need to take Avery's name off the Destroyer and put Mcbeth's name on it.

I was thinking the same thing. They need to take Avery's name off the Destroyer and put Mcbeth's name on it.

If I were Paul I would demand the sig star destroyer. He's sold way more of them then anyone else over the last couple years, he deserves it. That would be unprecedented as far as I know, to take a current team member off their signature disc and give it to someone else. But Paul deserves it, and I'm pretty sure innova will do anything for him

I'm going to say Nova for sure...

But, I think it is time to retire the Jenkins Destroyer and get some flatter (new run pink type flight) McBeast Destroyers.

Edit: and I don't consider it stealing for the record...just like the Wiggins signature series. I don't know my Innovative too well, so I'm most likely way off on this. I'll admit to it now. Lol

I agreed with this a year ago, but lately I admire innova more for honoring the achievement of winning a world championship. Avery was fortunate to win in 2009 when the destroyer was fresh. Innova just needs to make a disc better than the star destroyer for paul.

I agreed with this a year ago, but lately I admire innova more for honoring the achievement of winning a world championship. Avery was fortunate to win in 2009 when the destroyer was fresh. Innova just needs to make a disc better than the star destroyer for paul.

I get that, I really do. But realistically, is fair to give someone a sig disc forever just for winning a worlds? There aren't really any good sig discs left that aren't taken by someone else, at some point shouldn't innova pass it on? I mean, you can't really expect a sig disc forever right?

The Roc3 was tailored to Paul and thus the 3 line was created: Roc3, Shark3 and Mako3. He uses all three so why not make those discs his line?

As far as I know McBeth has never thrown a Shark3. I've never seen one in an ITB video with him or heard of him throwing one. He DOES however throw a Mako3 and I'm almost certain I saw it in the Worlds round 5 video from CCDG. I'm not sure exactly what he gets out of the Mako3 that he doesn't have with his McPro Roc3's (other than durability), but he definitely bags it so there's a possibility.

As far as taking the Star Destroyer from Avery, I don't think Paul would do that to Avery. I guess if Innova took it from Avery, then you might see Paul picking it up on his next victory, but I kind of doubt Paul would ask them to take it from Avery. Also, I have no idea what Avery's deal was for it in the first place. Contractually, they may not even be ABLE to take it from Avery without a legal battle for a certain number of years.

The Roc3 was tailored to Paul and thus the 3 line was created: Roc3, Shark3 and Mako3. He uses all three so why not make those discs his line?

I'm 99% sure he doesn't throw the Shark3, and he only has the Mako3 because his bag got stolen; he had a really worn Champ Roc3 for that slot until the Memorial.

I'm voting for the Nova; he makes so many epic shots with it that it just makes sense.

Latest posts