• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McBeth's next signature disc speculation.

what should mcbeth's next signature disc be?

• Nova

Votes: 88 29.7%
  • Star Teebird

Votes: 19 6.4%
  • Mako3

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Champion Groove

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Champion Gator

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Firebird3

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • McPro Aviar (regular production)

Votes: 24 8.1%
  • Star Destroyer

Votes: 78 26.4%
  • Beast

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champ Firebird

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Champ Teebird

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • PD

Votes: 6 2.0%
  • Colt

Votes: 7 2.4%
  • Xcaliber

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Champion Metalflake Polecat

Votes: 26 8.8%

• Total voters
random comment. But I love innova discs. Mainly the fairway drivers, control distance drivers, and of course, a good destroyer.
Buzzz has my mids, I can't stray away, i did for 3 years, but came back, glad I did. But the Teebird/T3 , TL, are $ and i love the speed 9 category, some of the best discs out there in my opinion.
PEACE

I thought he was off thunderbirds. At worlds he was throwing PDs again. Both bagged?

Must be, because I've seen him throw (Champ) Thunderbirds in several 2015 tournaments, and by that I mean I saw on the video enough of the actual disc to see that it was indeed a Thunderbird.

2012 itb 2x champ teebirds

2014 japan 2x starlite teebirds

2015 itb 2x champ teebirds

it seems like stars aren't in regular rotation at all, where are you guys getting this?

Watch the April 2015 ITB video again. That green one is completely opaque; looks like star to me. Could be champy-star I guess. He never actually says what plastic it is, so that gives us at DGCR license to argue about it. ;-)

I thought he was off thunderbirds. At worlds he was throwing PDs again. Both bagged?

He still bags it. Doesn't throw it a ton. The PD is getting a lot more work since he figured out that thunderbirds are too glidey and not stable enough for his big sweeping placement hyzers. Now he uses it more for long hyzer flips, dead straight shots and slight turnovers.

2012 itb 2x champ teebirds

2014 japan 2x starlite teebirds

2015 itb 2x champ teebirds

it seems like stars aren't in regular rotation at all, where are you guys getting this?

He's been using a red f2 star teebird since 2014 world's. I don't know if it's always itb, but I've seen him bust it out several times over the last year

He's been using a red f2 star teebird since 2014 world's. I don't know if it's always itb, but I've seen him bust it out several times over the last year

The red Teebird was a F2 Champion. Check out his ITB from Aussie Open.

The red Teebird was a F2 Champion. Check out his ITB from Aussie Open.

I guess its possible. But that would make it the most opaque champion anything I've ever seen, plus its still that opaque and not pearly. I guess it could be champy star.

The April 2015 itb video definitely has a red champ teebird but it's clearly not opaque so if there is an opaque red teebird it's a different disc than that one. I still think the green teebird from that video is either a star or champy-star. It's definitely opaque.

Didn't all of the discs he used in that period get stolen?

Latest posts