• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro Aviar

disc cogg

Par Member
Anyone heard anything about these? i just saw on his facebook it and the roc3 got aproved by him. his quote "Just approved the Roc3 and the McPro Aviar. The Roc3 releases February 4th!!!!!"

the proshop released 2 versions of the McP over a month ago..both marked as test material..one was a kcpro material PnA beadless and one was a big bead PnA..the BB is a different mold than a jk or kc aviar because it has the l wing like the PnA not the X wing like the jk and kcpro

apparently its going to be a beadless aviar, like the P&A but in KCP plastic

BB PnA? Have they ever put this madness out in the past?

I'm bringing out my "stiff-o-meter" to test these babies, maybe call the PDGA on them. Oh that's right they would rather pick on the little guy(Gateway).

I'm bringing out my "stiff-o-meter" to test these babies, maybe call the PDGA on them. Oh that's right they would rather pick on the little guy(Gateway).

uninformed drama creator

If you really want to be a queen then email the tech standards committee and tell them what you think. dont come on the forums and troll the PDGA cause you have this warped sense that the PDGA and Innova are in some secret cahoots to stifle all the other companies.

Anyone heard anything about these? i just saw on his facebook it and the roc3 got aproved by him. his quote "Just approved the Roc3 and the McPro Aviar. The Roc3 releases February 4th!!!!!"

If you go cruise over to the McBeth thread in the General forum, McBeth just confirmed they are beadless P&As in the KC-like plastic.

nobody is picking on gateway..gateway just decide to step up and be the first follow the rules..noone told them they had to ban m plastic they chose it themselves..i hope you learned something today lol

Probably shouldn't unleash this knowledge... but... Check the Factory store around 5pm CST for some treats