• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro

disc cogg

Par Member
Any news on when the mcpro aviar 2015 series will out and if there is any changes. paul hinted there will be big changes this year not sure if hes talking about colors or what. also heard rumors of the mcpro roc not coming back this year. any info would be much appreciated

My actual guess: XT plastic is freakin awesome, but a fairly flexible. Innova is probably taking what they learned from xt development and reformulating kc/mcpro as basically XT firm.

The McThunderbird?

Paul said on SmashBoxx that the Pro/McPro plastic was really only for putters and mids, so unfortunately we won't be seeing a stiff pro plastic version of anything else anytime soon. Shame since I'd love a KC/McPro blend in a Teebird or Thunderbird so that I could beat them into the turnover slot.

XT plastic would be cool but then it wouldnt be a mcpro it would be a putt and approach in xt plastic. im hoping for maybe a swirl/marble type plastic or maybe a new revamped stamp. maybe new colors. just hurry up and release it before i waste paypal on other stuff lol

Paul said on SmashBoxx that the Pro/McPro plastic was really only for putters and mids, so unfortunately we won't be seeing a stiff pro plastic version of anything else anytime soon.
This just KILLED ME when I heard him say it.

I'd give Innova so much of my money if they would produce an 'affordable' KC Pro Teebird again. McPro was our best chance. NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Latest posts