• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro

Given all the people who've posted pictures of McPro Roc3's cracking on tree hits, I doubt Innova considers McPro durable enough for a driver mold.

I have cracked a mcpro aviar already. I was so close to having one as flippy as my oldest DX.

Paul just posted a pic of the new ones on his instagram. Its like old school circle stamp, he didnt show the underside stamp.

UGGGGG. DAT STAMP.

Looks like the stupid proshop is getting another stack of my cash.

The new stamp for anyone who hasnt seen it

Attachments

• 10945550_859926360716091_6802686854815311127_n.jpg
    10945550_859926360716091_6802686854815311127_n.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 196
I mean, what Aviar thrower wouldn't want that stamp. Levi never answered my question, but I assume it was him anyway. Awesome job, as always.

It was sort of a collaboration. Matt Peckham had made a 30th aviar design that was pretty much identical to the original. The design wasn't used but a week later I heard from Eric they wanted to use a rings aviar design for the new McPros. I styled the McBeth elements to match the era of the original and a couple versions later we had this. We made some other options with less rings, but I still liked this version as did Paul.

^ Thanks for sharing a bit of the process. And kudos again for the work.

:clap:

It was sort of a collaboration. Matt Peckham had made a 30th aviar design that was pretty much identical to the original. The design wasn't used but a week later I heard from Eric they wanted to use a rings aviar design for the new McPros. I styled the McBeth elements to match the era of the original and a couple versions later we had this. We made some other options with less rings, but I still liked this version as did Paul.
any hints on when we should be looking out for these on the proshop?

The new stamp for anyone who hasnt seen it

Does the stamp have the flag print in it or is it a reflection from something else?

The stamp reminds me of an old vinyl record label with a modern/futuristic font.

Good looking stamp :clap:.

Have they been released yet?

Last edited:
That's part of the stamp. They're hard to see in pictures if the camera's not pointed directly at the flightplate. Yes, I've found they're even hard to capture at the slight angle in the pic above.

Can't say anything but "soon" just keep an eye on the factory store pages

Then why didn't they release them last Friday then? I can't believe the 3x and running world champion didn't get the first release date of 2015.

Now that I think of it, maybe they go by level of seniority? Climo followed by Avery...who would be next?

Latest posts