• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] McPro

black aviars, especially P&A and variants like the McPro just command such high value. A normal 175g black aviar P&A should cost around $8-10 retail but people will pay $30 for them.

I am fairly certain they will have it out soon with some sort of new stamp like the McAviar.

Hope the McRocs come out soon. Just put my last fresh one in the bag to start beating up.

Felt a couple McPros at the local shop the other day, and no me gusta. Plastic is way slick. More power to McBeast for being able to bang putts with these, but they aren't for me.

I was surprised at how much softer they've become since the First Releases a few years ago. The blend is too soft for me.

I was on hole 17 finishing a round and I get a text saying. McPro's restocked! Hurry up! I was walking ordering my discs while I wait for all the drunk people in my group to throw lol. Every one was like did u par? Anyone birdie? What did u get? "I Got 12 black McPro aviar's just now!" Hopefully I get an American flag stamp. That puts me at 17 fresh McPro aviar's sitting on the shelf waiting for my bag (not eBay) lol

I was lucky enough to check out the Innova sight around midnight on Wednesday.. Picked up two from Innova,should be here today. My local shop also called and said that they will be getting a shipment today around 3.. I do not need more than the two I ordered, but I guess it wont hurt :)

I've been putting with only McPros this year, and I am thrilled with the way they putt. Super straight, plenty of glide, hold the line you put on them, and they don't seem to be horribly affected by the wind (although I think that's mostly technique).

Occasionally I get a spit out that I attribute to the very firm plastic, but last round I got 2 cut throughs and one bounce back off of the pole. It was absolutely brutal. I do a hybrid spin/push putt, but put some oomph behind them.

I use a small amount of hyzer and try to fly them into the right side of the chains and have way less spit-outs. I used to putt anhyzer or flat, and found that these would bounce out a lot for me.

Latest posts