• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Meanwhile, in Phuket ,Thailand:

home-main-2.jpg
I've had a lot of fun playing disc golf. But I don't think I've ever had THAT much fun playing disc golf. I'd like a hit of what she's having.

When I went to Thailand I brought my discs to play in Koh Sumui, when they had an epic course listed for pay to play, but they literally sold the land a month before I had arrived for a Budhist School and I almost started to cry. You can still see pics from the course to see how amazing it would have been. They even had a burrito stand at the ninth hole, lol. THought it was a bit strange being it was in Thailand but I was going to be all about it regardless.

that was my place, Khao Pra. the unfortunate events surrounding its demise still gives me nightmares sometimes. oh well, i guess if you are in default to the banks over 8 million usd, a disc golf course is pretty low on your list of concerns.

we do have golf here now, just nowhere near the same level. yet.

that was my place, Khao Pra. the unfortunate events surrounding its demise still gives me nightmares sometimes. oh well, i guess if you are in default to the banks over 8 million usd, a disc golf course is pretty low on your list of concerns.

Good luck to you in the future :hfive:

Keep the flame burning...at least you are there trying :thmbup: best of luck

thanks guys. we've got two places to play here on samui now, one in phuket that you see here, i'm starting a new course in udon thani in the far north next week, and there are also people in both chiang mai and chiang rai that are planning on starting courses this year. thailand might just end up on your disc golf vacation list after all.