• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

I need to get up there more to get my course count up.

We may be talkin' different Akrons?

Akron IN is the small burg I'm referring to...I assume you're talking Akron OH?

Just a bit more in OH

…Less driving also

Attachments

• 47E6A700-9D6F-478C-BA67-382DB634AFA3.jpg
    47E6A700-9D6F-478C-BA67-382DB634AFA3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 26
  • A0517E2D-3778-416E-B2CD-070AB420F6CC.jpg
    A0517E2D-3778-416E-B2CD-070AB420F6CC.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 30
Played my 100th course this morning, on my way home from a road trip through WV/VA.

To this point, I'd just used DGCR for keeping track and for reference. But it's really easy to jot down some quick pros/cons, and give back some value. So I'll look for some time soon to actually start writing reviews.

Finally added my 10th state. I passed 200 courses a while ago but only in 9 states. I figured it would probably be New Jersey or North Carolina with Tennessee being the third most likely option. Or maybe Florida, Georgia or South Carolina on a road trip. But it was in New York.

Yeah home court advantage is real!

May not be the right thread to ask, but how does one list courses not part of DGCR? Am thinking specifically of Toboggan, but there is another great course in MI the owner prefers to keep more private, invitation only, but obviously I want to count it. I am in the 50s now, (in more ways than one) and hoping to get to 100 before year's end, with a trip to MA coming up, and another one to NE TN (several on my list there).

We were watching a travel video of Europe, and with all those famous and gorgeous sites, all I could think of was how cool it would be to play one course in each country there. Yeah, guess I am hooked...

May not be the right thread to ask, but how does one list courses not part of DGCR? Am thinking specifically of Toboggan . . .

Toboggan is listed as a temporary course - you just have to check the "temporary" box when searching:

Kensington Toboggan on DGCR

I keep a spreadsheet for unlisted courses, but some folks list them on their DCGR profile.

May not be the right thread to ask, but how does one list courses not part of DGCR? Am thinking specifically of Toboggan, but there is another great course in MI the owner prefers to keep more private, invitation only, but obviously I want to count it. I am in the 50s now, (in more ways than one) and hoping to get to 100 before year's end, with a trip to MA coming up, and another one to NE TN (several on my list there).

We were watching a travel video of Europe, and with all those famous and gorgeous sites, all I could think of was how cool it would be to play one course in each country there. Yeah, guess I am hooked...
Never list a course unless unless the owner gives you permission to list it. Once it's on the internet, you may basically be screwing them.

If you're just talking about how to include them in your courses played list...

For Toboggan, you need to check the box for "temporary" when you search.

For courses that really aren't listed on DGCR, you need to track those on your own. I add them to my profile (in the dashboard) as I play them.

you cant currently to my knowledge. I'd like to be able to do so, but i'm sure the coding would be tricky or time consuming to implement.

Toboggan is listed on here. you just got to search courses with the show "temporary" courses, box checked off on the search.
Toboggan's listing link below.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2601

Edit: sorry to the triple answer. bogey and moncacy beat me to it.

Last edited:
Thanks all--will always respect private course owner wishes, just curious if it could added to count without spelling it out.

Thanks all--will always respect private course owner wishes, just curious if it could added to count without spelling it out.

In my profile, I list the course name, and date played. I just don't mention a location other than the state. That's not infringing on the owner's privacy. Now you know there's a course named X, in some state... good luck finding it.

Last edited: