• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Members Who Have Played 100 Courses!

Did you happen to notice any of the ancient old original baskets out there? There's a few left, but they're not played to any more, except one of them is a practice basket.

I did notice the ancient-looking practice basket. Looked like it was homemade. So that's one of the original baskets? Pretty cool piece of history standing there.

Cliff Stephens
North Watertower Park
Banklick
Brown Park
Hudson Mills
Rolling Hills
Fitzgerald Park
Kensington
Vienna Park
Grand Woods
Stoney Creek
Carter Park
Arboretum/Spiker Park
Mount Airy
Winton Woods
Hoover Dam
Roscoe Ewing

17 is a few more than I thought I'd have

since there isn't a thread on hitting a 100 courses in a state i'll note this here.

I Hit my 100th Florida course today.

North Fort Myers Community park. Storms seemed imminent the entire round. The sounds of thunder were heard constantly nearby. But it held. i played bad as i rushed it but it was great to not get wet as I wasn't going leave.

The travel distance between my two farthest played state course courses. 630 miles, 9 hours. Pensacola (Sunset DGC) and Naples (Palm Springs Park)

since there isn't a thread on hitting a 100 courses in a state i'll note this here.

I Hit my 100th Florida course today.

North Fort Myers Community park. Storms seemed imminent the entire round. The sounds of thunder were heard constantly nearby. But it held. i played bad as i rushed it but it was great to not get wet as I wasn't going leave.

The travel distance between my two farthest played state course courses. 630 miles, 9 hours. Pensacola (Sunset DGC) and Naples (Palm Springs Park)

I hit my 100th NC course on Saturday. Played Ponderosa DGC in Cameron, NC. Feel lucky to get my 100th NC round on a Ken Climo, Chuck Connelly designed temp course set up on a ball golf course.

I got #100 on Saturday at Farragut State Park.

It was as fun a round as I could have hoped for -- 10 members from Team Stickin' Putts in a mob round throwing only old circle stamp DX discs.

I won't forget that one.

Been at 100 for a while, but was pretty stoked to reach this milestone. My 100th was actually my first practice round at the Kensington Toboggan course during this years Am Nats!

I got #100 on Saturday at Farragut State Park.

It was as fun a round as I could have hoped for -- 10 members from Team Stickin' Putts in a mob round throwing only old circle stamp DX discs.

I won't forget that one.

SO much fun! Infinitely better than my 300th course at Blue Lake. :|

im trying to make Harmon Hills my 800th in October, currently at 781, dgcr 761 + 20 private/unlisted/temporay tourney courses, but I probably wont hold back if I can fit more in before that date. Well see....

#100 Was "Sweet"

Actually, course #100 wasn't just sweet, it was at the "Sweetest Place on Earth", Hershey, PA. We've been taking my oldest daughter to Hershey Park since she was 2 or 3. She and I love going during their Fall hours as the ride lines are way shorter than normal.

Well, I just found out that there was a course at Hotel Hershey a few weeks ago and so it seemed perfect for me to make it course #100 with my daughter. I hit Rhodes Grove on the way to Hershey for #99. We got to the park, rode a bunch of coasters, and left the park for lunch. We played a fun 9 at Hotel Hershey and then went back to the park for more fun. It was an awesome time, and a wonderful way to make #100 very memorable for me!

picture.php

Crap, I didn't know this was a thing. And I'm assuming there's no way to figure out my 100th without bugging timg. Oh well, being an old coder the closest I can come up with is my 2008th was this morning on a fun little course in OK.

Crap, I didn't know this was a thing. And I'm assuming there's no way to figure out my 100th without bugging timg. Oh well, being an old coder the closest I can come up with is my 2008th was this morning on a fun little course in OK.

When this thread was started, there were only around 2700 courses available to us. Now, there's something like 7500 here in the states. I think it was more of a thing back then because it took quite a bit more of a commitment (for much of the country) to get to 100 played, due to less course density. Now, alot of us can get there without driving more than a few hundred miles, and probably spend no more than a few weeks doing it if so inclined.

And for those of us who life in the areas where there is not a high course density, its still not an easy goal to reach. Every trip I make I look for possible courses to bag during my travels and I still have another 24 to go. I'm guessing it's going to take me another two years to get there even with the understanding and support of my family.

When this thread was started, there were only around 2700 courses available to us. Now, there's something like 7500 here in the states. I think it was more of a thing back then because it took quite a bit more of a commitment (for much of the country) to get to 100 played, due to less course density. Now, alot of us can get there without driving more than a few hundred miles, and probably spend no more than a few weeks doing it if so inclined.

Dan Schnabel and Mike Sale played 40 courses within 24 hours. Maybe they could have done more if they attacked smaller courses instead of trying for the most holes. Now I'm going to have to figure out how many different courses could be played in a day. Or, how fast a newb could get to 100. Should take about a three-day weekend.

I hit Course 200 today at historic Veterans Memorial Park in Florence Alabama. Its the 2nd oldest (3rd with baskets) in Alabama, built in 1982. It still has the original custom made baskets. I threw with DGCR trusted reviewer GMcAtee. I also got to throw with a future trusted DGCR reviewer Wericsson for course 199.

An absolutely beautiful 65 degree sunny day.

I hit Course 200 today at historic Veterans Memorial Park in Florence Alabama. Its the 2nd oldest (3rd with baskets) in Alabama, built in 1982. It still has the original custom made baskets. I threw with DGCR trusted reviewer GMcAtee. I also got to throw with a future trusted DGCR reviewer Wericsson for course 199.

An absolutely beautiful 65 degree sunny day.

It was great meeting you wellsbranch250. Thanks for adding Albertsville. Road trip for me this upcoming weekend! Keep bagging those courses!