• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial 2017

Major Tomahawk

Eagle Member
I'm bummed. My brother told me that the Memorial sign-ups begin today at 9 EST and that players had to be 970 rated or higher to sign up. Well, I was given some bad info.
Sign-ups began last night and only the Open division had ratings restrictions. My new division (Pro Sr. GMs) not only sold out, but I would have been 30 rating points higher than anyone playing. Oh well, it just goes to show you that it's up to the player to do their homework if they really want to play particular tournaments.:doh:

I'm bummed. My brother told me that the Memorial sign-ups begin today at 9 EST and that players had to be 970 rated or higher to sign up. Well, I was given some bad info.
Sign-ups began last night and only the Open division had ratings restrictions. My new division (Pro Sr. GMs) not only sold out, but I would have been 30 rating points higher than anyone playing. Oh well, it just goes to show you that it's up to the player to do their homework if they really want to play particular tournaments.:doh:

Brothers.....can still mess up your life even when you are 60 years old!:)

Get on the waiting list, they may not all be around next year!