• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

OUCH! gotta see a replay of that spotter getting nailed. How did that happen? I mean, he should have seen it coming

Wow! Don't mean to be cruel, but if you are a spotter and get nailed in the head with a disc then you aren't doing your job very well...

Anyone know where to find that iridescent discraft shirt Blazek's wearing?

You can see the mark on his head!

Looks like McBeth is resuming his animal-istic ways out there today. Representin the OC!!!!

To be honest, it was about a 1 in 10000 shot for GG's drive to get around the tree and hit the spotter. He was using it as cover the whole day and GG just happened to get him. He went down for a minute or so. I saw them taking photos of the wound for insurance purposes.

This might be a stupid question, feel free to poke fun, but where does one find the broadcast, or even tournament times?

I signed on this morning hoping to watch some of the earlier broadcast...no luck. Can't wait til this afternoon to get some screen time. I've never been to a tournament nor watched a broadcast...this will be awesome!!! :clap:

Latest posts