• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

I guess they don't have to be on the pad? Barsby certainly wasn't

they have the option to use the fly pad or to tee off from next to it

Its because those rubber teepads are really grippy. sometimes certain shoes tend to stick to the surface . Its optional

now this probably isn't the thread for this, but seeing as it could happen what if i parked it right by the water and the next dude hit my disc in the water... am I ob?

now this probably isn't the thread for this, but seeing as it could happen what if i parked it right by the water and the next dude hit my disc in the water... am I ob?

No you replace the disc as close to its original lie as possible

good question gamer i had thought bout that too..figured i wouldnt be ob but didnt know fo sho

I too am impressed with the coverage. Sure, there could be some improvements, but look how far it has come since just a year ago! I think that if they continue along the path they are, this could really blow up into something big and attract some big sponsors. Way to go PDGA and DGP.TV!! I know I'll be giving my donation...

I think the commentating and other details will get better as the get more experience in broadcasting these big events. I expect there will be a large improvement from now to the 8th event they broadcast this summer.

NOW HE CALLED SOMEONE FAT OR "HE PICKED UP A FEW POUNDS SINCE I LAST SAW HIM"

lol I saw that. Need to take the professionalism up a few notches..... it's probably hard when your talking about your good friends. I'm sure that will get better with time

NOW HE CALLED SOMEONE FAT OR "HE PICKED UP A FEW POUNDS SINCE I LAST SAW HIM"

and you haven't picked up a few?

The commentators are old school DG'rs....gtheir still learning

PLay by play with no goof ups is very difficult

and you haven't picked up a few?

The commentators are old school DG'rs....gtheir still learning

PLay by play with no goof ups is very difficult

I know they are still learning and I am behind this whole broadcast thing for sure, I was just shocked when i heard it.

"That's as big a massacre as we've seen on the putting green today".... lol hey give them some credit, they may not be John Madden and Pat Summerall but they are pretty funny!