• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

Why does Val get her own Caddy?

wow I can't believe that girl that missed liek 4 15 foot puts back to back

first time i had seen paul ulibarri's girl friend..nice....sorry dunno if i got his name right

I know. That was terrible. And then they blamed it on the other girl for standing to close. To me, that's no excuse.

yeah thats no excuse cause if it bothers you enough you should say something . but that girl should not have beeen standing there anyways. defiantly in the line of vision

yeah thats no excuse cause if it bothers you enough you should say something . but that girl should not have beeen standing there anyways. defiantly in the line of vision

I know that girl (the one in the vision)...and I'll let her know how Greenwell was dissing on her.

A miss doesn't mean an error? Ummmm....misreading the wind means you made an error

holy crappy putting on 18

u see the "big" girl miss 3 putts from 10'? back and forth.

also, Idiot girl who just turned around instead of moving out of her line of site.

u see the "big" girl miss 3 putts from 10'? back and forth.

also, Idiot girl who just turned around instead of moving out of her line of site.

The girl putting bears some responsibility for not saying anything.....it was only a 10 footer after all

What's worse...

That one girl blowing 4 15 to 10 footers or Paige Pierce missing a two footer?

Last edited: