• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Memorial Broadcast

that I want to date her or that I am watching it right now?

haha...

Just that you mentioned it. I could see why you would want to, but I'm sure she doesn't appreciate that she's playing and the best thing someone could think to say is "I want to date her".

Oh and is probably my chitty, chitty graphics card.

I like how that Rebecca Duffy lady gives them so much credit for bad shots lmao, Paige Pierce grip locked that one O.B. and she said it was a very nice shot just unfortunate to land O.B. Lmao

Overall this is by far the best online broadcast they have done, good footage even without the top guys out right now and Crazy John and Dave Greenwell are doing a fine job with the mic's

can't get it to work on my work computer! sh#@s weak! Who knows how to beat the system and get this to work? It tries for a minute then says cannot find server.

Rebecca is from Oregon, representing the NW!!! :)

haha...

Just that you mentioned it. I could see why you would want to, but I'm sure she doesn't appreciate that she's playing and the best thing someone could think to say is "I want to date her".

Oh and is probably my chitty, chitty graphics card.

She's money did a bad putt but she can drive like a champ.

One point, really bad at Audio on this event. Heard a few check checks and you could tell the reporter was off for a second.

400th post! and lol i didnt hear him say poop soup but i also have my sound pretty low cause im at work :p

Latest posts