• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Merry Christmas !

So it's been nearly 5 months now. I can throw most of my bag 200 feet pretty acurate. Using high speed drivers in the wind is helping me make some distance 300ish. Putting, what can I say, I suck inside 50 feet. We have even thought about changing our pars. In 9 holes we are 5 to 10 over every game 😠 There are three targets high on the hills that average 15- 25 knts with some afternoons 30+
Our tourist season starts now and I'm hoping to see some people visit the course. We can only learn so much watching the pros on videos. I think it would be way better with someone that can throw? Anyway if you visit Curacao look us up and let's play a round.
Cheers !

Merry Christmas to you WC, and everyone else! And forget par, all that matters is the total score ;)

Caribbean Life on HGTV is in Curacao right now. Showing Blue Bay resort atm. Looks like good diving.

There is a nice wall dive there. My wife's favorite actually. Also a ball golf course that would be a great place for a dg course too!

Latest posts