• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mersch Pond DGC

Looks like a great course yet... I have to take away a star for the tee pads, another for the baskets , and the crossing fairways, and of course the walk between holes that another ,and the pics to big another star and the challenge some hole to hard some to easy there a couple more.... So I give your course a -2 ranking. Great job. Just kidding. Looks awesome can't wait to play it. The OUTLAWS course in NKY is getting better each week, hopefully I can keep up with it thru the spring. Let me see if you come up with some great basket idea. I am slowly building some more but hopefully getting some more tone baskets to complete the 18

Ha! Good thing it's not up for "official" review. :D
And yeah, I agree, the pictures are too big to get a real sense of each hole (noob photo sharer here), even while pics are never justice. Baskets will be finished this Spring so when you coming down? Of course, right now it's target golf with trees, poles without baskets or chains, and my Ching; plays fine though. I'll do better to improve the ranking you give.
Certainly I look forward to flying The Outlaws again, in it's entirety. Maybe you should start a thread?
:hfive:

Latest posts