• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Metal to Ace ratio

Metal - too many to even think about. If I was forced into a number, I'd say nearly 500.
Aces - 26.

On my home course, there are 16 par 3's. I've only had one ace, but have hit metal on every hole and the two par 4's I've had eagle twos on both.

Every time I hit metal i hear a little sound in my head that says " counts in canada" where there are mostly tone poles. haha

I know its a deuce when it hits metal or dosent stick, so either way im happy.

I have some aces on some difficult holes with tight windows which im proud of but Im always splashing out or hitting metal on the stupid holes which are more like a long approach shot. Gets frustrating but like I mentioned its a duece. which is good enough for me. Id rather have a larger % of birdys on the stupid ace run holes than going balls deep and going for stupid and ending up with a 3.

Ive chained out like 5 times, hit the the top ring or the the basket around 30 times. Thats since I started playing in FEB this year.