• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Michigan New Course Updates

Just looking at upcoming tourneys in & around the state and noticed this:

View attachment 78667

Damn Bogey!! What's the story here, buddy?

Ha!

Got to be some sort of mistake. I don't remember posting many scores on DG scene, and certainly dont remember what I shot some 4-5 years ago.

...but we both know I'm not good enough shoot a 53 at over 24 holes at Holly Woods!

*sigh*

The first time I revisited Hudson Mills Monster after getting UDisc, somebody had changed all the pars...on the shorts!...to par 4. To this day it remains my "best score" on UDisc. (It wasn't remotely impressive at all, a fairly typical round IIRC).

Biden: "come on man... my 129g Mamba is what i use for every shot on the course"

Trump: "the new MAGA mold from Trump Discs Inc. is the greatest disc that has ever been made. it's the best disc, everyone knows it"

Obama: "some people believe a mid is the best option for this shot, some believe a putter is the way to go, some prefer a driver. but let me be clear... i will fight to make sure all Americans are free to use their disc of choice."

W. Bush: "heh... heh... i use the disc that makes terrorists cower in fear... now watch this drive!"

Clinton: "i did not use an illegal disc in any sanctioned tournament"

Biden: "come on man... my 129g Mamba is what i use for every shot on the course"

Trump: "the new MAGA mold from Trump Discs Inc. is the greatest disc that has ever been made. it's the best disc, everyone knows it"

Obama: "some people believe a mid is the best option for this shot, some believe a putter is the way to go, some prefer a driver. but let me be clear... i will fight to make sure all Americans are free to use their disc of choice."

W. Bush: "heh... heh... i use the disc that makes terrorists cower in fear... now watch this drive!"

Clinton: "i did not use an illegal disc in any sanctioned tournament"

This post made my day!

Latest posts