• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Michigan New Course Updates

I get yah. I just enjoy it the most of what grand rapids has to offer.

I'm going to have to make sure to meet up with some of you folks around the GR area to play some rounds, maybe I've even seen you on the course already...

I tend to stay away from the Goose Poop Courses as much as possible or the posts at Johnson.. but I play every where. Fallasburg may be a little longer drive but the course makes it worth it. Same with Macatawa IMO. Hell, even going to Saug-nasty to play Shore Hills is great.

Anyway my point is, hopefully that dude will be working on using that quarter mill to put in another nice course around GR! That would be sweeeeeet!

/\ /\
Yes please!! More "GR" courses (technically there is only one IN Grand Rapids - Riverside).

I'm going to have to make sure to meet up with some of you folks around the GR area to play some rounds, maybe I've even seen you on the course already...

I tend to stay away from the Goose Poop Courses as much as possible or the posts at Johnson.. but I play every where. Fallasburg may be a little longer drive but the course makes it worth it. Same with Macatawa IMO. Hell, even going to Saug-nasty to play Shore Hills is great.

Anyway my point is, hopefully that dude will be working on using that quarter mill to put in another nice course around GR! That would be sweeeeeet!

I have a brown Simian bag, and I am chubby. I normally play fallasburg and drink beer. If you've seen me I have most likely let you pass.

Mt. McSauba in Charlevoix open for winter play?

Anyone know if Mt. McSauba in Charlevoix is open for winter play. Course review dosn't state one way or another but I do know that its a ski hill or was. I will be in the area first week of December.

Thanks,
TOny

bumpity
is brighton high school opened back up yet?
If you're inquiring about that course, you really do wanna play 'em all. I don't know anyone who plays it, other than to say they've played it. I didn't even know it was "closed due to construction." :\
No matter who you talk to about courses in this area, it never comes up in a conversation.

Last edited:
I'm course bagging (of course) and it should be an easy pick up with my ann arbor/ypsi trip

I'm course bagging (of course) and it should be an easy pick up with my ann arbor/ypsi trip

Surprised you haven't hit up Rolling Hills yet, definitely one of my favorite courses in Michigan. Can knock out Water Works (9 holes, 3 sets of natural tees) while your at it, both are not far off of exit 183 (I-94). I am looking forward to your Rolling Hills review. :thmbup:

I got nothing on Brighton HS to add, never played there.

rolling hills is on my list...
just haven't got there yet. I believe it's in my ann arbor ypsi trip...

yep, click here

I thought it would be, I took a quick look at your played courses and noticed it was missing. Really fun course with some elevation changes and tight lines through trees. That was course #40 for me.

Played Water Works last night for Glow league night. Fun course, but natural pads and no signs might be frustrating if there is snow on the ground. 1, 7, 8 and 9 are out in the open while 2-6 are in the woods.

BRATS is a fun Private course, hoping to hold a Glow round there next Wed if we get permission. Another one with natural pads and no signs. It is has 9 baskets, play it forward for the front 9 and backwards for the back 9.

Haven't hit the other 4 on your list yet myself. Need to cut back on my league play and get back to exploring again. Stuck on 44 courses at the moment. Have fun on the trip!

I'm course bagging (of course)...
bagging courses :cool: >>>> bagging in a tourney :mad:
Enjoy your seemingly weekly jaunt! :hfive:

Planning on bagging Stony Hill and some good courses in GA, FL, and TN for the holidays.

Last edited:
as of right now, the course has been closed by the city. it is still open for special events and tourneys.