• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrawk

* Ace Member *
The 3rd Annual Mid Atlantic Meet
September 21-23 of the year 2012

Hawk Hollow – Spotsylvania, VA​

All DGCR members are invited to the 2012 Mid Atlantic Meet being held at Hawk Hollow, a private course maintained by our very own John Biscoe, which plays over 90 acres of scenic Virginia country farm land filled with elevation changes, tight fairways, open pastures, and water hazards. Come see why DGCR members have said:

"Hawk Hollow is an excellent example of course design. "Risk versus Reward" is a necessary requirement of a great course and it's very apparent that a lot of thought went into every hole. " – Zenbot

-----

"Consider yourself lucky if your feet and your discs manage to miss the cow pies. Consider yourself fortunate if you ever have opportunity to play this course!" – Swatso

-----

"For a disc golf purist this is heaven in a cow pasture." – Disc Dog

All DGCR members, their families, and guests are invited to come, however if you are not from the Mid-Atlantic region, we ask you RSVP an event organizer with your intentions so we can plan accordingly.

Social Disc Golf Events will include but are not limited to: (See next post for details)
  • Singles - with CTP prizes
  • Doubles - Random and choose your partner.
  • Ring Of Fire
  • Long Drive - or shall we say, "Try to beat Kachtz"
  • Friday Tiki/Glow Golf at The Blockhouse (extra fee associated).

This year's donation has been lowered to $5 per head and 1 prize pool donation. The $5 will be used for the rent-a-crapper and course maintenance. All players are urged to donate more to Hawk Hollow under their own discretion. The prize pool donation can be any +8/10 condition disc, gag-gift, or random dg or non-dg related item.

Optional Players Pack $15 each. Custom Stamp disc, T-shirt, Crafty Scientist scorecard.

Local Lodging/Camping:

Nearby Attractions:
  • Civil War Battlefields
  • Civil War Life Museum
  • Lake Anna State Park
  • Spotsylvania County Visitor Center
  • Spotsylvania Courthouse Historic District
  • Wineries
Nearby Shopping:
Event Organizers
Please post below with your questions, comments, concerns, and intentions on attending.
You must mark the poll to get an invitation (sent out in September).

See also: The 2012 Mid Atlantic Meet Social Group

Last edited:
I should note that this year's player pack is the left overs from last year! lol

However it's still good stuff. The disc choice is DX Roc, DX Teebird, or DX Leopard.
I will order more XL and XXL T-shirts in different colors. And the scorecard will still say "2011 Mid Atlantic Meet".

attachment.php

Bro if you can't throw a putter over 300(impossible to do) how do you expect to do that.

:|

geese Connor, everyone knows that the Matrix designers put an invisible putter blocking wall up at 300'

I'm considering using the tent my buddy and i use when we do tournaments. You can fit 2 queen size beds and it has a front porch :D. And no, I would not share :D.

I'll have my grill with me for those that wan to grill.

Last edited:
$5 to anyone who destroys VonD's giant tent while he's sleeping in it.

That case I'll bring my truck tent, after patching a hole, and then run over your tent with my tent ;D.

i don't have a tent, i hammock. and i can hang my hammock high enough so that you can't hit me.

Unlike flyboy, there is no bead and breakfast. But the first to arrive friday can have dips for the barn. (Just no smoking).

do i dare jinx myself and mark the poll?