• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet '12 @ Hawk Hollow - Sept 21-23

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't have a tent, i hammock. and i can hang my hammock high enough so that you can't hit me.

i have a tent hammock, its so perfect
images

Last edited:
i dont know, i got it at an army surplus store... it was just called a jungle hammock

Thinking of the Layout at HH and i'm not sure where one would hang a hammock tent, at least in the area where everyone else would be camping. I think my truck tent will be making another appearance.

Thinking of the Layout at HH and i'm not sure where one would hang a hammock tent, at least in the area where everyone else would be camping. I think my truck tent will be making another appearance.

Indeed assuming we are at the same spot this little batch of trees is it.

Camp.jpg

it packs small, if i dont use it i can sleep in the back of the suv

finally a date I can make, no to convince the wife to let me take 4 days off work.....
do we just show up friday and then play glow that night?

Glow golf at Blockhouse starts at 9pm. We'll drive over around 8sh, so people can warm up at the tiki course and put some LEDs on their discs.

I typically arrive at HH between 12 and 1pm on friday, so feel free to arrive anytime after that. We usually play a round while putting out the custom T signs and CTP flags. Make arrangements with Biscoe if you want to arrive earlier. :hfive:

I might see if I can rent the 4-wheeler biscoe was on last time :D. Who needs all that walking :p.

Glow golf at Blockhouse starts at 9pm. We'll drive over around 8sh, so people can warm up at the tiki course and put some LEDs on their discs.

I typically arrive at HH between 12 and 1pm on friday, so feel free to arrive anytime after that. We usually play a round while putting out the custom T signs and CTP flags. Make arrangements with Biscoe if you want to arrive earlier. :hfive:

that is perfect so I can leave friday morning. yeah buddy

^on the opposite side of the road... no longer biscoe's land. Not sure there is any hammock potential anywhere in that photo :|

ok, i voted. i hope this year works for me!

click the link in my sig, then scroll to the bottom of that page and click the join group link

FYI, for all the lurkers out there, there is real/actual event planning discussions in the social group. lol

Latest posts