• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mid-Atlantic Meet Photos

header.gif

any pics of the whoreshoes game? Where can you get that or find the rules?

Wait. What?

What exactly did the shoes you use for this game look like and who had them? Because this sounds a lot different than the game I know.

Wait. What?

What exactly did the shoes you use for this game look like and who had them? Because this sounds a lot different than the game I know.

heh... i didn't get a chance to play, but i wish i did.

Looked like two orange home depot buckets full of women's stilettos placed 30 feet from each other. Then think of a horseshoe type game.

I was the only one who played it and I lost to Jabrazzo. He is a far bigger whore :)
Basically you are throwing high heels at a 5 gallon bucket.

Basic Rules of Whore's Shoes

Equipment:
• Two five gallon buckets placed about 21 feet from each other.
• Two bricks or other heavy object to weigh buckets down.
• Two pairs of high heel shoes (spikes are better)

The Game is played by tossing the shoes from behind one bucket towards the other, like horse shoes. The game ends at 29 points.

• One (1) point shall be awarded to a shoe on the ground closest to the bucket without touching it. Termed a "John".
• Two (2) points are awarded for a shoe on the ground touching the bucket. Termed a "Streetwalker".
• Four (4) points are awarded for a shoe that land completely in the bucket. Termed a "Score".
• Six (6) points are awarded for a shoe that hangs by the heel on the rim or handle of bucket. Termed a "Hooker".
• Only one "John" shall be awarded per round. "Streetwalkers", "Scores" and "Hookers" are cumulative (e.g. if each team scores one, each team receives the points)

These are the quick and dirty rules. The officially rule book is hilarious and full of innuendo. If I can snag a copy, I will forward it on.

Lobo is now a member!!!

This was a good time...it was great to meet all of you crazy guys. keep me posted anyone on these meet ups.

Awesome!!! You got a pic of my best putt of the weekend!!! Thanks Kev!!!!

Aaaaaaahaha! I thought the pic was hole 7! I knew that putt was longer.

Was it was hole 10? Every holes pin is next to the creek!

My bad!