• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

since it appears there is no desire by Hyzer Bomb to do a video, can someone make one when they get theirs?
I know it's weird. I know people have stuff going on and are busy but a video is such a great selling tool and way to increase sales.Before people are gonna drop 200 bucks ona bag they are gonna have questions. questions a video might show or explain that photos won't. not too mention can be done in a very short amount of time. I know kevin (discnutt) said he was gonna mention it to the guys and I applaud his efforts. Thank you sir for trying to help out:clap:

physical flight/salient discs just dropped a quick 720p video of someone just showing off pockets and such for their new bag and people went CRAZY with excitement and promises of pre orders. I am pretty excited to get my bag but this thread along with facebook as been pretty dead except one facebook post about bags shipping out sometime in next couple weeks. I am not talking bad or anything of the hyzerbomb team at all so please no one think that. I just think they are missing out by not having a video up that's more recent than 9 months ago. a lot can change and probably has since that video. heck take out your cell phone and shoot us a quick video right at the course or event. something is better than nothing. excited to receive my bag and shoot a few pics. hoping someone who got shipped out this week can get some pics or more up for the forums

I know it's weird. I know people have stuff going on and are busy but a video is such a great selling tool and way to increase sales.Before people are gonna drop 200 bucks ona bag they are gonna have questions. questions a video might show or explain that photos won't. not too mention can be done in a very short amount of time. I know kevin (discnutt) said he was gonna mention it to the guys and I applaud his efforts. Thank you sir for trying to help out:clap:

physical flight/salient discs just dropped a quick 720p video of someone just showing off pockets and such for their new bag and people went CRAZY with excitement and promises of pre orders. I am pretty excited to get my bag but this thread along with facebook as been pretty dead except one facebook post about bags shipping out sometime in next couple weeks. I am not talking bad or anything of the hyzerbomb team at all so please no one think that. I just think they are missing out by not having a video up that's more recent than 9 months ago. a lot can change and probably has since that video. heck take out your cell phone and shoot us a quick video right at the course or event. something is better than nothing. excited to receive my bag and shoot a few pics. hoping someone who got shipped out this week can get some pics or more up for the forums

I was on board with the Flak a year ago. It was going to be my first backpack bag. But delay after delay and poor communication on HB behalf forced me off that bandwagon.

Being in DFW, I want to support a DFW company. I really like the way the green/grey one looks too. But until they are pumping them out and communicate better with their customers...I'm out.

I am a first time customer with a green and grey flak3 I preordered last week so I dont have good or bad feedback on the company but was merely suggesting an idea to help them out with customer questions and probably help sell a bunch more bags. Im a geek for videos and high res photos as are a lot of people these days. Please no one take my previous cokments a negativity towards the company but merely ideas and thoughts.

^ agreed on all points. With so much competition out there, you have to be strong about customer service and marketing.

Sounds like a fail in both areas so far.

Which makes me sad since a bag with the MILLENNIUM logo out front was very appealing to me...

Frown face...

There will be people happy and unhappy about anything any company does. The only reason there has been any delays is for good reason; to make sure the product is perfect. The owners are also youth pastors, and anyone who is involved in church knows that the summertime is an EXTREMELY busy time for youth groups. They are doing everything they can, I apologize on their behalf for any inconvenience. As soon as I receive my bag, I will make a video and post it. It may be with my phone, but it'll be enough to show y'all how awesome these bags are.

Discnutt to the rescue!!! Its all good. They seem like great people from what I can tell. I just came across the flak recently ao I havent been waiting that long and I fully understand taking your time getting Iit right and applaud them for doing so!! I cant wait until green and greys sbip out!!

waiting on my black and orange, stoked to get it and I have not heard anything... but I am sure as a small biz they are probably busting it just trying to get shipping labels on all of these things! It looks to me to be the right bag for the right price, but hard to wait in the dark! I will post some pics once it comes in....soon I hope!!

Hey guys! It has been great to see the excitement. We are honored our pre-orders have done so well and are very thankful to be working with Millennium on releasing a version of the Flak3.
We should have all grey/green bags shipped no later than 7.30.
Some have gone out and bags will continue to be inspected head to toe and prepared to ship. It's a lengthy process but we will be knocking them out ASAP.
If you have not given us a shirt size, please do so by email. We are adding one free to each order. If we don't receive a shirt size, you will be getting a new Millennium disc.

As of now, all bags should be shipped by 8.13 at the latest. (Many, if not all will be before this date)
You should receive tracking info at the email address you purchased the bag with. If you bought the bag from a third party distributor, we will drop ship from our shop and you will still receive tracking info right away. We are drop shipping all bags for stores to avoid further delays at no extra charge.

The bags are looking so sweet and feel so good on the back. We can't wait for reviews and thoughts!
A new run has already begun back up as we expect a sale out soon. (As well as new color options)

Thanks again for the patience and dedication our fans and supporters have. You guys have blown us away with cool messages and even a few fan tattoos. Keep it up and we promise to do the same on our end. Any questions can be sent to [email protected] or [email protected] and one of us will try and respond with in 24 hours.

Hey guys! It has been great to see the excitement. We are honored our pre-orders have done so well and are very thankful to be working with Millennium on releasing a version of the Flak3.
We should have all grey/green bags shipped no later than 7.30.
Some have gone out and bags will continue to be inspected head to toe and prepared to ship. It's a lengthy process but we will be knocking them out ASAP.
If you have not given us a shirt size, please do so by email. We are adding one free to each order. If we don't receive a shirt size, you will be getting a new Millennium disc.

As of now, all bags should be shipped by 8.13 at the latest. (Many, if not all will be before this date)
You should receive tracking info at the email address you purchased the bag with. If you bought the bag from a third party distributor, we will drop ship from our shop and you will still receive tracking info right away. We are drop shipping all bags for stores to avoid further delays at no extra charge.

The bags are looking so sweet and feel so good on the back. We can't wait for reviews and thoughts!
A new run has already begun back up as we expect a sale out soon. (As well as new color options)

Thanks again for the patience and dedication our fans and supporters have. You guys have blown us away with cool messages and even a few fan tattoos. Keep it up and we promise to do the same on our end. Any questions can be sent to [email protected] or [email protected] and one of us will try and respond with in 24 hours.

new color options!! damn maybe I should have waited lololol. what are new color options? can you speculate on this

new color options!! damn maybe I should have waited lololol. what are new color options? can you speculate on this

grey/green will be in for sure.
However once we are sold out of black/orange and camo, they won't be remade. (Not anytime soon anyways)
This camo run will for sure be the last run in that style.

New colors will be revealed when we receive the new samples in a few weeks.

grey/green will be in for sure.
However once we are sold out of black/orange and camo, they won't be remade. (Not anytime soon anyways)
This camo run will for sure be the last run in that style.

New colors will be revealed when we receive the new samples in a few weeks.

cool. I got a green and grey on preorder. was this the most popular color combo i am guessing?

any chance at some teaser pics or maybe even a new video showing off the current bag like we were discussing a page back or 2 in this thread. Thanks for the updates as I am sure you guys have been busy busy busy!!!

cool. I got a green and grey on preorder. was this the most popular color combo i am guessing?

any chance at some teaser pics or maybe even a new video showing off the current bag like we were discussing a page back or 2 in this thread. Thanks for the updates as I am sure you guys have been busy busy busy!!!

We have a video filmed already and it should be up at the end of next week. We are waiting for a camo to come off the line to add to the video.

wait so the orange/black combo is not going to happen again? :(
so close to have the money raised to be able to get one too......you guys and prodiscus were the only ones with that color. and their warranty sucks it. :wall:
will there be an orange combo in the new schemes? cause if so i may choose to be patient

wait so the orange/black combo is not going to happen again? :(
so close to have the money raised to be able to get one too......you guys and prodiscus were the only ones with that color. and their warranty sucks it. :wall:
will there be an orange combo in the new schemes? cause if so i may choose to be patient

We don't have any plans for a new orange/black combo but a possible blue/orange combo - but not this next run for sure. We can only make 3 color combos at a time. Once the stock is gone and we feel like we have a great demand to bring it back, we might. Like the grey/green did really well and we can already tell it's going to demand more right away.
We have some black/orange left if that helps you. You should have at least one more month before we hit a sale out point, although I can not promise that.

We don't have any plans for a new orange/black combo but a possible blue/orange combo - but not this next run for sure. We can only make 3 color combos at a time. Once the stock is gone and we feel like we have a great demand to bring it back, we might. Like the grey/green did really well and we can already tell it's going to demand more right away.
We have some black/orange left if that helps you. You should have at least one more month before we hit a sale out point, although I can not promise that.

orange blue would be sick as well. when i am ready to buy ill contact you to see if there is any orange left.

If they actually hit the schedule they said on here I should get my green/grey bag by the end of this week.

But I still haven't received a tracking number

If they actually hit the schedule they said on here I should get my green/grey bag by the end of this week.

But I still haven't received a tracking number
I would guess it ships out tomorrow. post office is closed on sundays. I M just speculating and have no inside info or connection to the company.