• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

They need to release the Aeries!!!

But if there is a team price on these I might bite. Could use something a bit smaller than the mahal

Two of my favorite companies! Might get me going on the backpack bandwagon.

This is good stuff. Both great brands with excellent product. I don't have the need or money for a FLAK, but boy i'd sure like to own one. My small HB Demo bag will be enough for now :)

A lot of good improvements in this run. Can't wait to get my hands on one for those tournament rounds that I need that extra space that the Atomic doesn't have.

Sadly this video is 8-9 months old. I still don't think they have a release date.
I wanted a Flak3 a couples months ago and just grew tired of waiting. Being from DFW I wish this guys the best and hope it works out though. Anyone here on the pre-order for the Flak3?

Sadly this video is 8-9 months old. I still don't think they have a release date.
I wanted a Flak3 a couples months ago and just grew tired of waiting. Being from DFW I wish this guys the best and hope it works out though. Anyone here on the pre-order for the Flak3?

The word is mid June. But you never know when you're depending on outside sources. It may be a slow process right now, but once the ball gets rolling this is going to be a big deal (the HyzerBomb/Millennium team up).

I love Hyzer Bomb. I wear Hyzer Bomb to the office, at least, once a week.

They had the demo bag at am world doubles. My buddy who is on mill. team got to play a round with the bag. Man it's a cool bag with lots of storage space.

Is it still priced at $180? I think that's fairly priced. What made you think it would go down...the release problems they've had?

I think it's a good price too, idk, I thought because a more established company was taking over, they would try to compete more with a lower price. No complaints at all, idk I guess it was just my thinking.

The wait will definitely be worth it. This bag is going to be above and beyond the first couple of runs.

Latest posts