• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Millennium and Hyzer Bomb partnership

On a side note, we need your help! We have some new colors about to release but we can't decide if we like this color combo enough to release it. What do you guys think?

10073676963_e1f1f018e7.jpg

Not bad, I would like a more traditional color choice in addition to the unique ones, like a black and gray.
I would also be a fan of hunter green and gray or a burnt orange and gray.

I kind of thought the color combinations for the 3rd run should have been switched. Put the lime green with black and the orange with gray.

Hey guys! We have not even had a chance to formulate an official plan to upgrade anybody who is unsatisfied yet. Like we said, we will take care of ya the best we can in that department.
The overall feedback we have received has been great and everyday we push to grow as a company.
If anybody has had an issue, feel free to take it up with Jeremy or Wes.
[email protected]
[email protected]
That way we are all on the same page and we can truly hear the feedback and take care of you faster.

On a side note, we need your help! We have some new colors about to release but we can't decide if we like this color combo enough to release it. What do you guys think?

I like it. I like whites, greys or cooler blues with a black for contrast personally a lot. Personally the first good backpack that can be done in snow winter camo pattern with cordura like material will get my money for sure.

eh **** all that noise about upgrades and colors. I'll be rocking bright orange til I die.

I am enjoying my flak3 so far. Put an xl sweatshirt in the top withoit any issues but only have one round on it so far.
The plastic bottom is bothersome, anyone just cut it so its slimmer?
Blue/grey is nice but i think you may draw in mor customers with a mostly black option. Or black and grey. Something lowkey

I have had my Flak3 since the end of August. I find the communication with Hyzer Bomb to be top notch (Thanks Wes). I personally have not noticed the plastic poking issues. I do however, agree with the top section velcro not being as strong as what was said in the video. I have tried putting a 20oz bottle of water in that section with a few apples and a banana and it fall apart on me. I had one other issue that involved the "Millennium" stitching were both "M's" had began to fray and come undone. I pretty much no longer have "M's" and it just says "illenniu". Other than that, I find it to be a great bag!

Hey guys! We have not even had a chance to formulate an official plan to upgrade anybody who is unsatisfied yet. Like we said, we will take care of ya the best we can in that department.
The overall feedback we have received has been great and everyday we push to grow as a company.
If anybody has had an issue, feel free to take it up with Jeremy or Wes.
[email protected]
[email protected]
That way we are all on the same page and we can truly hear the feedback and take care of you faster.

Not so sure on that combo.

what about adding an additional pencil pocket on the other side of the mini pocket to even it out a little more?

I actually like that color combo quite a bit. also agree with above comment about adding another pencil pocket to the bag. great idea.

Yeah, taking a 2nd look at it, I like the blue & gray much more. I like the extra pencil pocket. It would also be cool if the side zipper pockets were a little bigger

So, I played a tournament today and (unfortunately) discovered another gripe about the bag. The weather was overcast in St. Louis today. So, naturally, I brought my umbrella.

The umbrella/chair clips would not stay tight. They stayed clipped in, but kept loosening, thus causing the umbrella to slip out 1 side or the other. I adjusted/tightened them for the first 7-8 holes before finally just saying **** it & carried it the rest of the way.

More frustrating than it was worth...

Yes, this issue has also been taken care of.
Anything that our customers had feedback on, we tried to fix every single one of them. :thmbup:

Awesome! With those two issues fixed I would have literally only have great things to say about the bag.

The problems are minor and I still love my bag overall. Nice to see that somebody does care and is taking the time to reply to their customers.

Thanks HB!:clap:

The issue with the clips slipping is easy to fix if your stool/umbrella diameter is not too large. Just clip the left side female to the right side male to form a '/', repeat for other side to form an 'X' with straps, and it has held my stool great for many rounds now.

I am 6'4" with admittedly minimal lower back muscle mass. That plastic poked me in the back so badly the first ten minutes that I could not believe it. I don't know how someone has not noticed it but maybe it depends on clothing thickness, how high it rides, where it contacts the individual...

I am really liking 95% of this bag. I did all the research I could first, there was no way I could have known these issues were going to happen, like others have posted, or there is no possiblilty any of us would have purchased it.

I think these HB guys seem like some great people and what they are doing for the sport is really cool. I would just have to say that I would like an option to return mine, or I agree a cheap upgrade option seems like it would be in order.

Does anyone know if we can return the bags if we are unsatisfied? I have not even asked but assumed since it was non-defective and more a design issue that it may not be covered.

Redbone, that is a good idea. However, am I the only one who thinks its ridiculous that we purchased a bag for close to 2 bills and have to have a thread on how to make the bag usable and pain tolerable?!?!?

Yes I agree with you. but imo it is what it is. Only Hyzer Bomb can tell you why they went with the Velcro top compartment for this run and no one else. We all see now that it was not a good decision, but we all make mistakes. Im just offering a cheap resolution to the two main problems people have been having. Im sure hyzer bomb has fixed these issues in the next run (as they said they have) and that the replacement program for us who bought the flak3 is a really good option for us. I have faith that hyzer bomb will make it right:):)

The issue with the clips slipping is easy to fix if your stool/umbrella diameter is not too large. Just clip the left side female to the right side male to form a '/', repeat for other side to form an 'X' with straps, and it has held my stool great for many rounds now.

Tried that, still didn't stay tight enough to keep the (3' golf) umbrella in place. I even twisted the straps around about 5 times. That stayed tight longer, but not long enough to keep me from having to mess with it on every hole.

Played the 2nd day of the tournament today. No rain, but lots of waiting. So I put my stool down there, hoping the larger circumference would not have the same problems. No such luck. I ended up using the HB carabiner to clip the strap to the D Ring on the left side of the bag. It worked, but still frustrating the designated umbrella/chair holder is not at all functional!

That's too bad, sounds like my straps are alot shorter. They barely make it around my umbrella once when they're fully extended.

It would be a very good move to upgrade this part of the bag too. The force of the stool/umbrella's weight is just right to undo the straps in their current setup on the flak3. Crossing the straps works for me but the options are very limited and seems it could be improved for sure.

I emailed Wes & he also recommended criss-crossing the straps. I don't know if my straps are too long, or what. But that (unfortunately) doesn't work for me as they persistently come loose.

The course I was playing had some pretty tight areas, & the straps loosened enough to make the umbrella sag & slip out one side of the straps. I guess when I strap something to my bag, I want it to stay tight where I put it.

I haven't decided which direction to go with my Flak3 yet, but I will say that both Jeremy & Wes have been very helpful and communicative throughout this process. If I do end up going a different direction, it will NOT be due to lack of communication or poor customer service.

Has anyone taken out the hard bottom in the top compartment? Mine appears too big so when i shut the compartment it pushes down on the velcro leaving the main parts flap to hold the contents of the.top compartment in place.

I'm getting frustrated here. I WAS in an e-mail conversation with Wes, right up to the point where I asked about returning the bag for a refund.....I have not had a reply since 9/30 ! I have sent two "reminder" e-mails since them and still no reply. C'mon Hyzerbomb....don't start getting "fishy" on me....

Then on a side note....your not winning any extra customers out here. When I play an afternoon of disc golf with my friends but have to stop every 15 holes or so just to re-Velcro the top of my pouch.....yeah. I took the plastic piece right out of the bottom of the bag so it's tolerable to be on my back for now but now my discs are all saggy. The side pockets are only an inch wide and I have a hard time retrieving the pens markers and scorecards that are in there. I too have found that my umbrella straps are useless because they come undone. In my opinion there are just too many choices on the market right now for companys to have this many flaws and expect to stay in business without correcting them right away and staying in touch with their customers. KEEP US IN THE LOOP.... E-mail me back!!

Latest posts