• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Millennium Falcon

Yeah, not buying another until the Falcon stamp. I want to make sure I am not getting another test run disc that has Destroyer width wing instead of Shryke.

Sorry if this has already been said:

The Falcon is a Shryke bottom/Scorpius top. The rim is wider than a Scorpius and a bit more shallow (not as shallow as a Tern/DDX). They fly like more overstable Shrykes with a harder hookup at the end of the flight. They bomb if you can get them up to speed.

Sorry if this has already been said:

The Falcon is a Shryke bottom/Scorpius top. The rim is wider than a Scorpius and a bit more shallow (not as shallow as a Tern/DDX). They fly like more overstable Shrykes with a harder hookup at the end of the flight. They bomb if you can get them up to speed.

Is the Scorpius rim more narrow than a Destroyer?

The Falcon is measuring in at the same rim width as a Destroyer (.900 inch)... I don't think it is any wider than a Scorpius.

Is the Scorpius rim more narrow than a Destroyer?

The Falcon is measuring in at the same rim width as a Destroyer (.900 inch)... I don't think it is any wider than a Scorpius.

The one Scorpius I have also measures the same as the one Shryke I had, the one PD2 I have, the two XCals that I have, and the five Destroyers I have. Fwiw...

I have 3 Falcons now. All three are the same rim width as my Shrykes, which are 0.5 mm wider than my Destroyers.

The two new ones from MS have F after the SRP.

It's a new mold. It might be the second best driver mold, ever.

Who cares what the measurements are.
Does it fly well? (Because mine freaking bombs)
Does it fly like something on the market already? (Nope, mine is OS and fast as I've ever seen)

I would assign flight numbers for my set at 13, 5, 0, 3

I'm constantly out driving my hyper flip glidey crushers with these falcons that I have to crush on anny to flip. For being flat and OS it glides and has a distance eating forward finish.

For reference I throw 400' golf shots consistently so I'm no bomber but not bad.

This thing moves quick, nice skip, wind worthy and consistent. The Sirius plastic I received is sweet like a firm pearly and early Innova champ disc.

Just found my new go to....... until they retool it into something completely unrecognizable from the protos

Star Destroyer
Millennium Falcon

Gateway already has the Sabre... just need one in blizz type plastic: Lite Sabre.

We just need a mold called Fighter (obviously with an X-Wing).

... almost forgot the Force.

What other feasibly potential discs would we have in a Star Wars themed bag?

A disc called the Droid that has a couple amazing runs, then gets retooled into garbage.

If we could get Discraft and Legacy to do a colab then we could theoretically get a Ti Fighter.

Or a new putter from Innova called the Empire in their Galactic plastic blend

Is this a Falcon? I got it in a player's pack and just lost my beat in Star Destroyer, so I'm looking for a new straight to turn distance driver.

I also got a max weight Shryke, so I'm going to throw them both a bit before a tournament this weekend and see which gets bagged.

Attachments

• 20190806_144347.jpg
    20190806_144347.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 20190806_144358.jpg
    20190806_144358.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 78
Is this a Falcon? I got it in a player's pack and just lost my beat in Star Destroyer, so I'm looking for a new straight to turn distance driver.

I also got a max weight Shryke, so I'm going to throw them both a bit before a tournament this weekend and see which gets bagged.

Yep. There was a mistake at the Innova factory and some of the initial run of Falcons were accidentally penned as Scorpius, so an "F" was added to some to denote that they are in fact Falcons. I have seen some on the market that did not get an "F" added though.

None of the 3 I got had an F. I still think that very first release had scorps in it. They marked falcons SRP and got some mixed in.

Can confirm, I ordered 4 test flight Falcons upon initial release months ago and at least two of them were Scorps, not just Falcons that were mis-penned.

Love this disc. It is my go-to FH bomber. I like the blue champystar ones. They are less stable than my others that might be scorpius's. Can release on hyzer and get them to flip to flat before a gentle fade. I like pairing it up with cloudbreaker or scorpius. The zeus overall is slower and more stable both high and low speed. I can get my falcons 25-50 feet further than Zeus.

This is my new favorite FH disc.