• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

mini clipboards

THE GOV'NA

Double Eagle Member
im looking for a mini clipboard that will fit in my bag..only needs to be big enuff for a scorecard..please supply me with wonderful links THX

Staples, Office Max, Comp USA, Wal-Mart, Target. Not sure what's around you. Also, try Dicks, Sports Authority, or any ball golf pro shops in your area. Skip ordering online. You'll be hard-pressed to find a place that will ship for free unless you're buying bulk with office supplies.

one of these
istockphoto_3910199_black_metal_paper_clips.jpg

+

acrylic sheet of your desired size

= cheap mini clipboard.

Get the .89 one from walmart. Remove the "clip" by drill out the rivets and then take an old beat to hell loaner disc (Putter works best) attach the clip. Now you have a DG Clipboard that will fit into your putter pocket and also you can also toss/pass it to the next person to keep score.

Get the .89 one from walmart. Remove the "clip" by drill out the rivets and then take an old beat to hell loaner disc (Putter works best) attach the clip. Now you have a DG Clipboard that will fit into your putter pocket and also you can also toss/pass it to the next person to keep score.

Nice! :clap:

This is a great idea. I carry a smaller bag without room for another disc, otherwise I would make this happen today!

You can also buy any clipboard you want and cut it down to size.

I have a waterproof score card holder that works great. I played in a tournament this year it rained the whole 1st round. Our scorecard was kept dry with this thing. It'll work in place of a clip board.

I'm looking for a link, I know The Nati Shop has them but I can't find them advertised anywhere. If I can't find one I'll take a picture of mine and post it.

http://www.thenatidiscgolf.com/aboutus.html

They don't have their online store up yet. Here's a picture of the waterproof score card holder. It's nice and rigid.

Attachments

• scorecard holder (1)-vert.jpg
    scorecard holder (1)-vert.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 182
I got a mini clipboard at OfficeMax (@ $3) but I really like the clip+acrylic board idea. The one I bought works well but is a little bigger than I wanted. I might be hacking it down or trying the clip+acrylic idea. I assume you can buy the acrylic at most craft stores?

They're a little pricey, but Paragon has great scorecard sized clipboards. I have a couple from tournament players' packs, they work well and are nice and narrow to slip in to the bag easily.

The guy in my group who is designated scorekeeper uses a teensy weensy little composition notebook bought for under a dollar at CVS. Makes it easy for us to look back on scores

Latest posts