• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] MINT Discs - Profit

booter

* Ace Member *
have at it :D<3

Manufacturer / Distributor: MINT Discs
Approved Date: May 23, 2019
Certification Number: 19-44
Specifications
Max Weight: 175.1gr
Diameter: 21.1cm
Height: 1.9cm
Rim Depth: 1.6cm
Rim Thickness: 1.1cm
Inside Rim Diameter: 18.9cm
Rim Depth / Diameter Ratio: 7.6%
Rim Configuration: 65.75
Flexibility: 9.66kg

Attachments

• mint_profit.jpg
    mint_profit.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 96
Measurements look very similar to an Ion. What beans can you spill, booter?

Step 1) Make disc

Step 2) ???

Step 3) Profit!

COA7RreU8AAMTK3.jpg

Super interesting. Those specs are almost identical to the Ion... I wonder if the rim will be similar? That seems like the determining factor on if it'll be extremely ion-like or feel significantly different, especially since hand feel is so important in a putter.

Measurements look very similar to an Ion. What beans can you spill, booter?

well, its flat topped, medium bead(between micro and kc aviar), nice HSS and can handle being thrown hard, fh or bh but not overly os that its a 1 trick pony, i really dig the eternal for throwing right now. thrown hard, it flies straight most of its flight without tracking right for about 75% then slowly starts to fade forward the last bit of the flight. i treat it almost like a slower bobcat as far as utility goes and its easy to range. glide is there surprisingly and not a brick like most moderately os putters. the closest comparison is like a trackless rhyno with a slightly smaller bead or a yeti with a flat top.

Sounds like a medium bead Judge.

I usually won't reference other companies discs but it definitely helps with putters. We've put it in the hands of a few Judge people around here and they all seem to agree in terms of how it flies(not the shape). It'll be a nice putter if you like the PA3, Ridge, Rhyno(without a track) or P3x in terms of feel/shape. Even if people don't end up putting with it, it's an amazing driving putter. I can honestly throw it as far as my Bobcats BH and FH.

Last edited:
I got to throw it, and my immediate thought was that it was a great driving putter. I prefer a shallower rim for putting, but I would still consider bagging it for drives.

We will get a chance to have one in our hands the following weekend. They are giving these out as player's packs in the Swordstone tournament. Would be a good addition to hang on the wall.

no hard date yet but shooting for end of august. the protos in the players packs for a local tourney are the only ones available in players packs this weekend. i would imagine after that, the official release should be close.

the mint discs fb groups are where news gets posted first. i dont get on here much since the forums aren't what they used to be

Anyone care to chime in on how the profit feels/flies? Is it a single mold ion?

Latest posts