• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Mob Golf

agapedad

Eagle Member
I was watching the video of Midnightbiker's CTP, and one of the suggested videos was this one.

What are the rules of mob golf? I get the dirty ace thing...that is pretty cool.
Does everyone tee off, and does everyone play from closest lie. If everyone plays their own lie, I would think it would take an hour just for one hole!

Looks interesting...anyone have more details?

The first glow round I played a few weeks ago, someone said "mob golf." There were eight of us, and we played in one big group. It took about 4 hours to play 18 holes. It was a lot of fun, and made it easier to find errant shots, with more eyes looking for discs.

Traveling LAKER LEAGUE in St. Louis playes mob golf every weekend. The way they do it, is they play regular until everyone is in decent putting range. Once first person putts, everyone else has to put quickly; with the entire crew beginning to walk to bucket as soon as first is shot....no lining up the putt for half a minute! Unfortunately, as travelers ourselves, a crew of three of us; from out of state, was along for one LAKER LEAGUE round....and one of my buds actually bounced a putt off one of the LAKER'S (and a course captain at that!) heads and in the bucket; because he was too slow to get his putt done before said captain was attempting to get his out of basket. Could have been a bad situation, but although a dirty look was given, the LAKERS were nice enough guys to let it slide. There were posts on their website for a while concerning wearing hard hats next time Wisconsin players come to their area. lol

I'm guessing it's the dirty dollars ace at Hudson. I was there that day playing leagues.
Decide per hole if you want to toss a dollar
if your clearly ctp and get a bird it's yours
simple and fun

A3 league is 20 years old and run well at a well known duel 24 metropark course. So it definatly brings out a variety of people. And yes I have seem many great looking women independently dging.

A3 league is 20 years old and run well at a well known duel 24 metropark course. So it definitely brings out a variety of people. And yes I have seem many great looking women independently dging.

I saw a girl one time walking with her boyfriend on the course, and this was and still is the hottest girl I have ever seen on a disc golf course. At my age, this doesn't happen alot, but that girl actually got me aroused.

I had to ask a friend to not invite his girlfriend to the course because she would wear swimsuits on hot days. Some of the worst rounds I played all summer.

So - aside from the hot chicks that must not play disc golf anywhere else in the US...what are the rules of mob golf? :D

Damn... i've seen several hot chicks out discing.. just that they are a rare occassion and if she tosses fairly decent odds are she's taken, which sucks cuz man, that'd be a perfect girls!!!!

mob golf is just the entire group plays one hole at a time instead of being split up, this way when you make an awesome shot you have a peanut gallery to cheer or talk sh#t to you, it can be combined with skins, or ctp on every hole, but its generally more fun because of all the people, plus you can get non players lugging coolers of beer and have food and stuff carried along the way

Hope they let people play through, it would suck to get stuck behind that conf&*kulation.

Latest posts