• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Moir Park in Bloomington I believe, MN

Hookshot

This park was great, it had the mach 3's i believe. It is a mall park with easy Par 3s. There is a lot of tall trees that you have to play under and only a couple holes to drive on but man this will help your short game and also a lot of use of the left to right hook. One hole does have people walking through. ALSO: there is a completely white covered squirrell here!!!! crazy sight to be seen

Hookshot said:
This park was great, it had the mach 3's i believe. It is a mall park with easy Par 3s. There is a lot of tall trees that you have to play under and only a couple holes to drive on but man this will help your short game and also a lot of use of the left to right hook. One hole does have people walking through. ALSO: there is a completely white covered squirrell here!!!! crazy sight to be seen

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Kenneth Rosland Park in Edina? I suppose they could have changed the basket as Moir, but last time I was there they had those green saucer type basket that have a solid cone instead of chains. I'm also not sure Moir has any holes longer than 270' and most are under 200'. Rosland is also close to Southdale Mall and has a swimming pool with a water slide in it.

Here's Moir:

http://www.playdg.com/moir/

and here's Rosland:

http://www.playdg.com/rosland/

If you're talking about Rosland, then I agree with you. It's a fun park to play for a casual round. I hear it's one of Blakes favorites, too. ;) The trees make having low line drive necessary. Moir park is a good one to go to when you just feel like carring your putter. There are a lot of interesting approach shots to throw and there's nothing like haivng maybe 1 square foot of area you can hit and still have your putt count to get you to really concentrate on your putting.

Latest posts