• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Moonshine Air Judge

Anyone get a red stamp? I've been seeing people selling them like crazy and have yet to see another red stamp.

yeah I've seen them recently. They weren't in that first bunch but that last ones done had some red stamped. I still think the dark blue looks the best.

I ordered 2 in the mail. One was flat like the classics, a darker orange, and didnt hold a glow all that well. The other had a slight dome, more like the eMac fuzions, was a lighter orange, and held the glow pretty well. Throwing both of them, the flat one seemed to be a bit more OS than the domey one, but not by much. I would say in general, they are just a tick more OS than a fresh classic judge. It was a fantastic driving putter/approach putter, I cant wait for these to come out in production. Im guessing Lat didnt like them because of the variation in dome and color variances, but thats pure speculation.
You wouldn't happen to have one of those moonshine air judges around that you might want to sell?

Here is a video talking in more depth on the Lucid Air Moonshine Judge

https://youtu.be/3CF7HY_yHGM
I was about to get sideways until I watched the video. Awesome that it highlights the production numbers! Initially I bought a couple of the Indian stamps, and have one that's been in and out of the bag for a while now. The "glow" is terrible and it lacks the true glide of a Judge, but it's a unique and rare disc all the same.

Fun fact, I had a guy stalk me down to have me sell him one, even though I was reluctant. That was weird.

Does anyone have some moonshine air judges they want to sell? I'm looking for 4 in particular. Winter wonderland Newport News and black and silver bar stamps. I have all the other ones... except the eMac. Thanks for any help yall

Attachments

• 10E3FFCD-0E7C-43B3-8354-786C80069DDB.jpg
    10E3FFCD-0E7C-43B3-8354-786C80069DDB.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts