• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most days without a lost disc?

Haven't lost one since October last year. I've come close a few times, but I've found everything so far this year!

Flyboy owns four of mine,two each visit,other than that i've only lost one my first day at a real course :(

If you lose a disc, it is called littering.

LITTER BUGS!

Oh, I guess we all are. ;)

lost 3 in the past 2 years =( a cham boss wraith and a pearly orc =((( they were my fav discs too. Lost them in a stream that was too high to go in after and when it went down, little kids were taking them all up =/

Hmmm. Lost a stalker about a month ago, playing in snow and pretty severe wind, landed it on top of a stupid building on the course

Before that I was a friend losing a disc in the woods. I would say one lost disc in over 4 months. Since then, I have found 6 without numbers on them. Most discs I lost i have replaced, and added more of the new molds to my bag by finding lost ones

Well, my streak ended at 1 week, lost another today, threw my Hurricane in a pond, I was just getting attached to that one... but I also got one back that I left on the course a week ago.

Haven't lost any in about a year and a half, and then last weekend i played a new course out of town by myself and lost my champ spider and my dyed star wraith on back to back holes. Really sucks because that's my go-to driver and mid.

I tried to lose one this week, left it behind at leagues. Luckily another league player picked it up and returned it. I have a feeling my streak (3-4 months I think) will likely end next week, I'll be road tripping on some tough courses including some with water hazards.

left on fairway

Lost one a bout a week ago.
My 2 year old daughter usually toddles alog with us, she likes to pick up my lie and run away with it (she throws, too; got a pretty good roller down already) and sure enough she picked up my Pink Star Wraith and ran off to my buddy while I was throwing. He didn't know she had it and dropped it, I didn't think to worry about it and there it stayed, on the fairway. :doh:
I had the kids all buckled into their car seats when I realized it was gone. Time and circumstance didn't really permit me to go get it. At least there were a few groups coming up behind us.
I hope whoever picked it up needs it since they didn't want to call me back on it.

Latest posts