• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Most found disc

DX valks, wraiths and beasts seem the most common off the top of my head. Also Pro destroyers and katanas, naturally since I don't like either. Always a Walmart sticker still on them though lol. Oh and pro starfires, another "premium" Walmart disc.

I've found about 3000 discs over the years. Mostly in lakes and thick weeds/swamps. Here are the discs I find most...

Beast, Leopard, Valkyrie, Destroyer. That's all. Nothing else even comes close. If I had to pick 1 mold I find the most, I'd say Valkyrie. Those things are all over the place.

Yay! Swamping thread! My favorite pond goes through weird phases where I'll find several discs of the same mold, then none. The lineup changes. Earlier this spring:champ leopards. I gave them to a friend with a friend...recently, blue champ Katanas all175 grams. In the past, 2 ugly pink cannons, right next to each other. There was a streak of grooves last summer. I am trying to read some meaning into these coincidental discoveries, but there is probably none.

I agree with the bizarre pond trends. I'll run into like 6 Katanas in one day, then not find another for 6 months. I once found 3 Vanishes in the same day in the same pond. That was almost eerie. It isn't a common mold.

Leopards, Valks, and Beasts are constants though. All plastics. Beasts have become SUPER popular the last couple years.

Recently I found Champ Beast, Champ Daedalus, Opto Air Saint, Blizzard Katana, and a Roc with some tournament stamp. This is on a fairly wooded course with most holes being 250 or so.

Leopards, Valks, and Beasts are constants though. All plastics. Beasts have become SUPER popular the last couple years.

i used to find valks and beasts all the time but haven't at all for a few years. definitely still leos, ususally dx, but here in north texas DD and westside are making up more than half the discs i find.

Me and my girlfriend's 6 year old like playing a game that involves 5 (found) DX 150 Leopards and sliding them upside down on the carpet. He calls the game 'discus'.

Pro Wraiths... and people don't put phone numbers on them so that I can get these discs back to their homes. What are these people thinking?!?! :confused:

i used to find valks and beasts all the time but haven't at all for a few years. definitely still leos, ususally dx, but here in north texas DD and westside are making up more than half the discs i find.

I find predominately Innova, but I agree DD has started cutting in as well. I find a smattering of L64 and Westside too. Almost no Discraft. Those aren't popular around here. A little Prodigy and Axiom too.

Pro Wraiths... and people don't put phone numbers on them so that I can get these discs back to their homes. What are these people thinking?!?! :confused:

I used to find a TON of pro Wraiths several years ago. In a 2 year period I probably found no less than 20. Granted, that was before star and champion Wraiths were widely available.

I seldom see pro Wraiths nowadays.

Gotta be a toss up between DX valk and DX leopard.
Starter pack discs in general.
DX beast and bubble Boss coming close behind.

Brand wise? After the above mentioned pretty balanced I think. Lots of different Innova but discraft and DGA as well as legacy have big followings around here. I don't think I've ever found a prodigy disc
Lots of trilogy and mvp/axiom. Actually a LOT of mvp axiom distance drivers. Name a disc a Vanish and expect to find it again?

Probably Wraiths the most, and just random high speed drivers in general.

the last year it's been mostly 150 class dx Sharks and champion Daedalus. We have found 3 of these in the last month, which seems odd as I know no one who throws a Daedalus!

the last year it's been mostly 150 class dx Sharks and champion Daedalus. We have found 3 of these in the last month, which seems odd as I know no one who throws a Daedalus!

dang. I'd love to find 150 class Sharks. I mostly find are high speed drivers I'll never throw.......